What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
So I've had a quick flick through the police brief of evidence against Sivo and I think he is going to be okay. But I also predict he will be playing rugby within 12 months.

T-Boon

Coach
What's with these old parra games they are showing on foxtel???

All games we are on the losing end and as one of the popular clubs, you would think there would be more games featuring parra.

Also what pisses me off is they show the same games over and over. How hard is it to just put a thousand random nrl games and just play them one after the other

They have shown some good ones like the semi finals from the years we won.
How good was Rugby League in the 80s. They were doing some crazy set move ever other set and then some kick in the play the ball, then a guy was getting punched in the face by someone. It was very unpredictable and while the refereeing was a lot worse then than now you feel less like the ref is deciding matches because the players are trying to make things happen. I want to get Bellamy's head and rub it in a dog turd.

Bazal

Post Whore
Do you often use your child’s hard earned to pay off debts?

I'm more concerned with how a five year old child can have any hard earned.

Child labour laws? Hindmarshisgod... More like Hindmarshisacapitalistmonster