What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Incorrect

Coach
It is a bit odd he hasn't been extended I must say. There are a few clubs who would be willing to pay genuine overs for a guy like him. The Titans and Dogs, and the Tigers of course. We won't be winning any bidding wars if it comes down to it so unless something happens pretty quickly it might prove difficult to retain him for 2021... And the article contains direct quotes from the player himself, so it's not a puff piece citing "club insiders" or "those close to negotiations".... I'd like to keep him but he's not worth breaking the bank for...

Eelogical

Referee
It is a bit odd he hasn't been extended I must say. There are a few clubs who would be willing to pay genuine overs for a guy like him. The Titans and Dogs, and the Tigers of course. We won't be winning any bidding wars if it comes down to it so unless something happens pretty quickly it might prove difficult to retain him for 2021... And the article contains direct quotes from the player himself, so it's not a puff piece citing "club insiders" or "those close to negotiations".... I'd like to keep him but he's not worth breaking the bank for...
I think he's been one of our better players. It's not like you can find this type of player in an alley.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mau left and we deemed it necessary to find a strong replacement. Enter Matterson and I'm sure he wasnt cheap. Its difficult to imagine we'd be prepared to let SL leave and then have to search for another strong replacement at a potentially inflated price. SL offers so much more than other edge forwards in the game. Defence and attack are outstanding. None better I reckon.

Stevie

Bench
Shaun and his manager aren’t sheepish about getting a new deal but don’t fret as “phileas fogg” O’Neill won’t get fleeced!

I think the apparent concern was that he hasn’t heard from the club, not that he is asking for too much if you read his quotes.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
What's old mate Laney worth anyway (to us). If Matterson gets 500 as a fringe origin player, Lane should attract an offer of mid to high 300's? 2 year deal. Does he owe us a solid for getting him out of the shit after his mad monday antics for Manly?

Latest posts