What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
View attachment 35559

Thoughts on potential line up? I’d say it’s as good as we have. A very good side.

Of the starting 13 who would go into the season if eligible and be aiming for origin or atleast good enough to play?
Bar D.Brown due to inexperience I think everyone else would be potentially good enough.
The bench is ok but lack a difference maker.
Let's hope a guy like Salmon and Kafusi step up and force themself onto bench.

84 Baby

Referee
He heard from them in October. That indicates he was a priority. He thought he was worth more and knocked back our offer. We'd have to reassess our cap position to offer him more.
I’d say to him “Shaun! Good news! We’ve reassessed our cap position and moved some things around, and here’s our new updated offer” then proceed to give him the same offer but on like gold paper or something

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Out of Lane and Mahoney, I hope the club is prioritising Reed. Lane had a very good year for us last season but I can’t see him being picked for Origin any time soon.

84 Baby

Referee
Out of Lane and Mahoney, I hope the club is prioritising Reed. Lane had a very good year for us last season but I can’t see him being picked for Origin any time soon.
Similar if not larger problem that Mahoney will be eyeing Origin call up. Why would he sign now for probably what he considers unders, when he could potentially create an excited market for himself? Best case scenario we wind up with potential Matto style problems

Happy MEel

First Grade
I hope we prioritise Reed as well but not for the same reason. I think there are more quality edge forwards than hookers so if we lose Lane, it should be easier to replace him.

In saying that though, they should both be priority signings as they are quality.

strider

Post Whore
What's old mate Laney worth anyway (to us). If Matterson gets 500 as a fringe origin player, Lane should attract an offer of mid to high 300's? 2 year deal. Does he owe us a solid for getting him out of the shit after his mad monday antics for Manly?
400k would be right up his alley

parra pete

Referee
A strip of tarmac goes into the pub and orders a schooner. After serving him, the barman asks if he wants to join his mate in the corner. Sitting in the corner is a strip of red tarmac. The strip of tarmac shakes his head violently: "I'm not going near him" it says, "he's a cyclepath!"

Latest posts