What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
In these times I reckon the English Super League has less appeal than ever.

possibly true, guess it comes down to the terms offered. Most of Europe is still open for business and travel, so it may be appealing to be over there for some younger guys. I’m not sure if Kane is partnered or has kids etc as they would likely impact his decision. Getting paid good money and being able to pop over to Spain for a weekend whenever you feel like it seems a good life for a single bloke

Avenger

Immortal
One player I’d go after who is available is Alex Johnston from Souths. If Ferguson keeps regressing I’d be looking at him for that left wing position.

Gazzamatta

Coach
One player I’d go after who is available is Alex Johnston from Souths. If Ferguson keeps regressing I’d be looking at him for that left wing position.
Love his speed and would be a great back up for Gutho but I dont reckon hes a BA type of winger. Needs more bash and barge to be a BA winger.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Love his speed and would be a great back up for Gutho but I dont reckon hes a BA type of winger. Needs more bash and barge to be a BA winger.
Six runs in 80 minutes tonight. Not what you need from a winger. Maybe he was injured? Last week he had 16 runs for nearly 300 metres.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Six runs in 80 minutes tonight. Not what you need from a winger. Maybe he was injured? Last week he had 16 runs for nearly 300 metres.
Most of those metres were from two intercepts, he doesn't really like doing the tough stuff from his own end. I like the look of their other young winner Paulo, he looks like he has some skill and not afraid of doing the touch stuff.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Jason Saab wouId be a good wing option. Big boy, fast, plenty of potential. But probably wants to much to be playing NSW cup until 2022 when both of our wingers are off contract

Glenneel

Bench
When your defence is good you're in every game. Our blokes are obviously very confident in our defence.
Our defence has dipped along with our attack. We didn't look very confident against Dogs who should have won with their first (legitimate) try disallowed and them not taking a kick for penalty goal that would have tied up the game.

Glenneel

Bench
Replacement for Evans and Alvaro? Think we would be after another prop forward though.
He originally played middle didn't he? I've already suggested him for his aggression and offloading skills but without his constant illegal tactics.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Our defence has dipped along with our attack. We didn't look very confident against Dogs who should have won with their first (legitimate) try disallowed and them not taking a kick for penalty goal that would have tied up the game.
Mate we had 38% of the ball in the second half and only conceded two tries.

If we had found ourselves in a position where we needed to score again I'm sure we would have. Which is why we've only lost two games all year.

Just a rumour but I’ve heard that Stefano is trying to get out of his contract with the tigers. Now that Evans looks to be going it could be true. Hopefully ....