What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
A question for u all, if we finish 4th we play a lower tier team in semis I’m assuming, and if we finish top 2 we get two bites though probably play the likes of storm? If I’m correct what do we think? By the way don’t “hang shit on me”.....it’s a good question.....though just in case people are thinking of “sticking it”.....f**k off merkins in advance!! :middle_finger: Goodnight :thumbsup:

emjaycee

Coach
A question for u all, if we finish 4th we play a lower tier team in semis I’m assuming, and if we finish top 2 we get two bites though probably play the likes of storm? If I’m correct what do we think? By the way don’t “hang shit on me”.....it’s a good question.....though just in case people are thinking of “sticking it”.....f**k off merkins in advancem!! :middle_finger: Goodnight :thumbsup:
I think top 4 get 2 bites because even if they lose in Week 1 they are highest placed losers and 2 lowest placed losers go out, unless 1-4 all lose in week 1. Then 3 and 4 go out.

EDIT. Ignore the above. That was the McIntryre system now replaced.

1v4 and 2v3 and winners get a week off while losers play winners of 5v8 and 6v7.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yep. Top four all get to play again if they lose in week one, but teams 3 and 4 have to play away in the first week of the finals. Assuming they lose, they're at home the next week against a team from outside the top four.

I think top 4 get 2 bites because even if they lose in Week 1 they are highest placed losers and 2 lowest placed losers go out, unless 1-4 all lose in week 1. Then 3 and 4 go out.

EDIT. Ignore the above. That was the McIntryre system now replaced.

1v4 and 2v3 and winners get a week off while losers play winners of 5v8 and 6v7.
McIntyre, probably been disowned by his own family. The epitaph on his gravestone will no doubt read, "Yeah, that McIntyre."

strider

Post Whore
Ryan Morgan was a below average first grader as was Sio. At peak they reached Average first grade level.
Above average first graders last 10 seasons. Like Kyle Feldt and will always have a contract through career. Average first graders I'd say are guys like Tim Lafai who get 10yrs in the NRL but bit of journeymen. But always a club willing to take them....
I remember the time Morgs ran the length of the field, then got a crap cramp that lasted a week and i think he missed the next game ... lol

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Staff member
Meh , the way to avoid that is finish second.

Which is unlikely now, we needed to have not dropped the Dragons game.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'd swap DWZ for SIVO in a heartbeat. Even would consider Fergo for him if could move him on. One is in peak and other is at end.
DWZ is peak Mong, he’s got one of worst pairs of hands in the NRL and as dumb as a rock. If he’s sooooooooo good why is a second club looking to move him on???

Noise

Coach
A question for u all, if we finish 4th we play a lower tier team in semis I’m assuming, and if we finish top 2 we get two bites though probably play the likes of storm? If I’m correct what do we think? By the way don’t “hang shit on me”.....it’s a good question.....though just in case people are thinking of “sticking it”.....f**k off merkins in advance!! :middle_finger: Goodnight :thumbsup:
No.
1 vs 4
2 vs 3
It’s been that way for years now.

strider

Post Whore
Yeah i reckon its highly likely we end up playing the storm week 1 ... the scenarios that make that change are pretty unlikely .... it would be nice if it were to end up us #2 and them #3, but i have my doubts that will happen

Latest posts