What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I can deal with that. A better alternative than Stone as he can play back row just as well as Stone.
I would when the other options were a midget in Stone and a bloke like Kevens who couldn’t give a rats and had played like a bum for months.

Avenger

Immortal
My info is that Schneider didn’t have the defensive capabilities or the rig to play consistent NRL.

The club said the same about Paul Gallen and Michell Moses. James Maloney too.

Glenneel

Bench
Did you watch pearce's games this year? I mean all his games? He was very, very average this year. He had about 3-4 decent games at best. The reason the Knights were so inept for most of the season was mainly due to him not performing like he normally does. His bad performances led to the whole team losing the energy that teams get when their playmaker is on song and the whole team plays off of that. He virtually gave them nothing at all this year.

If that is his normal game now then he is on the decline big time and any club with Premiership aspirations would be insane to even consider him as a potential replacement of the number 7. Sure Moses has let us down on many occasions but Pearce is not the solution.
If we're even considering letting Moses go, which I don't, I'd go big time for Burton from Penrith. They'd let him go as stuck behind incumbents with no prospect of regular game time.

emjaycee

Coach
Why did they say goodbye to him on the big screen? Is this reserve grade? Or a lower tier playing for someone else?
As I understand it is the reserve grade comp... It means he doesn't train with the top squad and "go back to Canterbury Cup" like the top 30 contracted players would when not selected, but rather has a NSWRL contract directly with the Canterbury Cup side.

Gronk

Staff member
FMD Weedler making shit up.

Eels halfback Mitchell Moses is reportedly on the outer after an underwhelming back end of the season.

1f5dc421364b8da265634eadb8334456

Mitchell Moses has been linked to the Knights in a swap deal. (Photo by Mark Kolbe/Getty Images)Source: Getty Images
Channel 9’s Danny Weidler reported a Moses-Pearce swap had been floated, but says both clubs have “played it down.”

“Today there were even rumours about a halfback swap between Newcastle and Parra, Pearce and Moses,” he told 100% Footy on Monday.

“I put it to both clubs and they both played it down big time.

“They said they’re not going to do that. I do think Moses has been discussed internally at Newcastle but I don’t know if it will go any further.”

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/32b8aaf40860307373988deb0bad6a1d