What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
You guys won't guess it until stags starts doing his clues like wheel of fortune with just a couple of letters missing.

yy_cheng

Coach
Dave Taylor.

If you had a Dave Taylor and a Tony Williams both with the work ethic of Tamololo, you'd be quite unstoppable out wide.

From Staggs most excellent clues its sounding more and more like Todd Carney.

Can i ask, how pissed would you have to be to think that getting "Daryl" tattooed on your f**king thorax was ever a good idea?

Noise

Coach
From Staggs most excellent clues its sounding more and more like Todd Carney.

Can i ask, how pissed would you have to be to think that getting "Daryl" tattooed on your f**king thorax was ever a good idea?

It does point towards Carney but Staggs said he would tell us when someone gets it. And Carney has been mentioned several times so i don't reckon its him

Bazal

Post Whore
WTF Hunt on 800k???

For that type of money we could sign almost any other half including Moses. Hunt is very erratic and should not be on more then around half that at best.

FFS Gutho was better then him this season just on effort.

Hunt is a better player than Moses, and suits what we need better. Moses' defence is Sandow-esque, and he's a running. reasonably ad lib five eighth. We already have that player in Corey Norman, who is much better than Moses. Hunt is a controlling halfback with a very good kicking game, and deadly taking the ball to the line.

7-800k under the increasing cap is about right, he's a similar level player to Norman who we were all happy to sign at around that price.

It does point towards Carney but Staggs said he would tell us when someone gets it. And Carney has been mentioned several times so i don't reckon its him

Staggs is a merkin of the highest order. He'll draw this out through the whole offseason & then announce weve signed a new plumbing contractor for the women's toilets at the leagues club.

amitropo

Juniors
Check Friday's clue brother brother twiz... Other forces??

I must admit Tony Williams is a good answer and may figure in future clues

Tony Williams has agreed or will be going to cronulla apparently. So if my earlier guess of Tony Williams may be a part of future clues,
Will his arrival to Cronulla maybe open a departure from someone there over to us?