What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
Farah to Souths
Impending release of Cook to Sharks
Williams to Sharks
Emergence of Luke Capewell into utility role.

I am guessing that the player is Fa'amanu Brown.

Bazal

Post Whore
Fits the clues, but why would we sign him? Would only play at wenty.

Potential and utility value. He's 21, tonnes of potential to be a very good player, can play halves, hooker and even in the backline in a pinch. Watching him in the NSW cup finals a couple of weeks ago he is a class above that level.

With all that said I was fairly certain I heard somewhere he was going to England. And he doesn't fit someof the clues. I'm pretty sure Stags is just f**king with us :p

It does point towards Carney but Staggs said he would tell us when someone gets it. And Carney has been mentioned several times so i don't reckon its him

thank god for that after the towelling we have copped week after week in the media can you imagine the firestorm that would erupt if we signed todd 'the walking urinal' carney?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Not sure if this has been mentioned but i think you'll find we have signed Kirisome Auva'a

This fits the clues of the NRL might not allow it, hit or miss (his previous DV charges). The only one I don't get is pipeline although he did have 2 strikes on his drug card so did he enjoy the pipe?

Latest posts