What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
A picture tells a thousand words.
BdE0YY6CcAAPy8I

IFR33K

Coach
The easiest way to upload a photo you have taken on your phone and make is smaller for this site is to:
- SMS (MMS technically) it to yourself (your phone makes its smaller to send)
- then save the image you receive in the SMS
- then upload that smaller file

If this works I’ll rub your left nut...

T.S Quint

Coach
was anyone else planning to go to the gym this morning but then did not. I had big plans man.

No. Gyms are for idiots who like throwing away their money.
Rocky III didn’t need a gym. All you need is some logs and a huge mountain. Easy.

Gronk

Staff member
Does this mean that Camillions is staying put in Mexico ?

Will the cheese go off in the Gold Coast sun ?

Avenger

Immortal
Cameron Smith has once again demonstrated what an absolute self-centered merkin he is. There is no problem in playing on but FFS when your teammates want to know for their own futures it gets a little f**ked up.

strider

Post Whore
while i agree camillions is a merkin - is so many ways .... I think them losing the cheese is more than just cam's shenanigans

if the cheese wants to be a dummy half then I think he pretty much has to leave melbourne .... harry is their future dummy half

I actually don't think the cheese is a good dummy half - he is a #13 imho

Avenger

Immortal
while i agree camillions is a merkin - is so many ways .... I think them losing the cheese is more than just cam's shenanigans

if the cheese wants to be a dummy half then I think he pretty much has to leave melbourne .... harry is their future dummy half

I actually don't think the cheese is a good dummy half - he is a #13 imho
I agree he’s a midget version of Nathan Brown.

hybrideel

Bench
Not quite.
He was trying to post a food pic in the PD.
I've had the same issues. My phone pics which I have downloaded to my computer are too large so LU rejects them.
Other sites I post on actually accept the photo and automatically resize them before posting.
One of those sites is also run by XenForo, as Twiz stated in the food thread runs LU.
So, the option must be available to LU.
I'm rubbish with technology so more than happy to be proven wrong.
My way around it was to post the pics on another site that accepts them and reduces the size, and then copy and paste them here. I know no other way.
Striders suggestion above makes sense but I'm equally useless with phone technology. I'm better and find it easier on my desktop computer.

If it's a windows computer

Right click on the image and select open with: Photos(should be installed by default on Windows)
Click on the ellipses (three dots) on the top right of the program
select resize

Latest posts