What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
At least we have 4 Parra juniors in the emerging NSW SOO squad

Sione Katoa
Moses Suli
Josh Schuster
Stefano Uitakamono

We can produce them :thinking:

It is hard to count guys like Stefano. I mean it isn't like we didn't want to keep him.
Suli seemed like to much trouble as the dogs and tigers both flicked him.

Delboy

First Grade
It is hard to count guys like Stefano. I mean it isn't like we didn't want to keep him.
Suli seemed like to much trouble as the dogs and tigers both flicked him.
I’m not being critical, just having a bit of a joke with the doomsayers, Schuster we wanted to keep but Manly paid up when he was 15 and Katoa was a winger who worked hard when he left.

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon we have a very interesting bench this season.

Papali, Carty,Hipgrave are all genuine contenders. And if he can stay fit Roache will push for a spot.
That honestly could be our bench at some point and not let you down.

Incorrect

Coach

Papali, Carty,Hipgrave are all genuine contenders. And if he can stay fit Roache will push for a spot.
Lacks a bit of size IMO

But who knows, less scrums and stoppages this season, maybe snaller mobile packs are the way to go...

Gazzamatta

Coach
Marata will be there from round 2. Hes a must. I also reckon either Roach or Lussick are a must. A combination of Rheed and either of the other two might really open up our "A".

Gazzamatta

Coach
W.Smith went well off bench also at 14.
I agree he went ok. He surprised me. I only recall him kicking once in all the minutes he played and it wasnt attrocious which is highly unusual for him. The problem with Smith is that its not a matter of if he will cost the team big time. Its a matter of when. I think his best position is 9 but given we have fu*ken finally recruited back ups he hopefully wont be required.

Eelogical

Referee

We don't want a bench that will let us down, we need a bench that will ramp it up.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I’m not being critical, just having a bit of a joke with the doomsayers, Schuster we wanted to keep but Manly paid up when he was 15 and Katoa was a winger who worked hard when he left.
Give the doomsayers heaps. Easy to be negative when you are 92 steps removed from what is actually happening.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I agree he went ok. He surprised me. I only recall him kicking once in all the minutes he played and it wasnt attrocious which is highly unusual for him. The problem with Smith is that its not a matter of if he will cost the team big time. Its a matter of when. I think his best position is 9 but given we have fu*ken finally recruited back ups he hopefully wont be required.
He kicked twice.

Latest posts