What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I only saw Kenny at the end of his career. Maybe I am wrong but I swear he played a few games at lock towards the end. By this time in the early 90s we where a rabble but Kenny was still by far the best player they had.

He played quite a few games at lock at the end of his career. He played most of the 1991 season at lock, and then a handful of games in 92 and 93 at lock.

emjaycee

Coach
Yes. Some building they can't take so instead they are going to upgrade the current one.
The building they can't take is called Willow Grove and they have been planning to relocate it for ages as part of the build. Why can't they take it now?

The Eel

Juniors
What does my opinion of Papaleheee have to do with Lodge the Sloth??? Lodge on 800k is one of the worst signings in the NRL and the Donkey’s now trying to move him on just proves this. He’s been on the market for most of the year the Donkeys must have finally tipped on enough cash to get rid of him.

And I didn’t rubbish the club on signing Papa I thought he would be a solid signing at best. I’ve been happily proven wrong he has exceeded everyone’s expectations.

I did rubbish the club signing Cartwright and while he has had his moments him being dropped again just shows he still can’t help himself trying to be a half when BA wants him to be a run first forward.
I believe the reason he was dropped was to give him more minutes

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Does your sauce say why not?
There's an old Indian burial ground under there.

OIP.g2fBmVaDJmH1w7xG_h4PPAHaFl

Last edited:

The Eel

Juniors
I reckon Kenny was overrated. As soon as he wasn't surrounded by stars he was just another player. A winger in the 6 jersey. Lamb had a better club career than Kenny, but he was probably overrated too. He always played in strong teams. It's hard to judge merkins like that.
Sorry Pou, I can't agree. Kenny was a freeak, with amazing speed and footwork. The intercept king back in the day. Owned Wally in Origin every time. The only NSW 58 to ever do that

The Eel

Juniors
I only saw Kenny at the end of his career. Maybe I am wrong but I swear he played a few games at lock towards the end. By this time in the early 90s we where a rabble but Kenny was still by far the best player they h

I only saw Kenny at the end of his career. Maybe I am wrong but I swear he played a few games at lock towards the end. By this time in the early 90s we where a rabble but Kenny was still by far the best player they had.
He did play some games at lock in his last season

hindy111

Post Whore
As of Friday they were doing early electrical works at the proposed site at Phillip street. So unless something has changed in the last couple of days it was still all systems go.

Isn't it located down on the river? Quite a bit away from Phillip Street.
Anyhows I have little birds all over the city. I trust my informers.