What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lingard

Coach
I reckon Kenny was overrated. As soon as he wasn't surrounded by stars he was just another player. A winger in the 6 jersey. Lamb had a better club career than Kenny, but he was probably overrated too. He always played in strong teams. It's hard to judge merkins like that.

Spoken like someone who wasn't following the game when Kenny plied his trade. He was actually underrated. And he certainly was not a winger by any stretch of the imagination. I think it's always better to rate only the players you've actually seen play.

hindy111

Post Whore
Spoken like someone who wasn't following the game when Kenny plied his trade. He was actually underrated. And he certainly was not a winger by any stretch of the imagination. I think it's always better to rate only the players you've actually seen play.

I only saw Kenny at the end of his career. Maybe I am wrong but I swear he played a few games at lock towards the end. By this time in the early 90s we where a rabble but Kenny was still by far the best player they had.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate I'm in my mid-40s, a third generation Eels fan. I saw Kenny play, both live and on TV.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I only saw Kenny at the end of his career. Maybe I am wrong but I swear he played a few games at lock towards the end. By this time in the early 90s we where a rabble but Kenny was still by far the best player they had.
He was, but half those squads were reserve graders.

Latest posts