What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
Thoughts on no Matterson in the side Ram?

Im not the Ram or anyone anyone wants an opinion from but I think its damn rude to exclude Ryan Matterson when he explicitly left the Tigers to "play finals footy". Doesnt anyone care about Ryans wellbeing?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Not sure if I’m allowed to post this without a source but I heard a rumour that Fergo may have signed a Japanese Rugby deal for next year under Cheika.

SneakyEel

Juniors

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
f**kn Mik. He split the money I was owed but kept the $7.24 was left. Am I entitled to a cut? I did say don't worry about the $3.50
View attachment 53869
I had three bets worth $370 this weekend and lost all of them. For next week I've got a $200 multi with Manly and Penrith, plus another $400+ (everything I had left) on Penrith. I am using the power of gambling to get us over the line. And also torpedo Manly.

tumblr_m1c1cub3tx1r3n3ugo1_500.gif