What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
For matterson to be overlooked for lasts weeks game, makes you think there’s an issue. But he supposedly took up his player option I believe, so it’s not adding up. Unless matto had no other options paying close to his eels contract.

Noise

Coach
For matterson to be overlooked for lasts weeks game, makes you think there’s an issue. But he supposedly took up his player option I believe, so it’s not adding up. Unless matto had no other options paying close to his eels contract.
I reckon that is what happened.

Incorrect

Coach
If, and I say IF, there is any substance to the notion that Matterson is on the outs with Parra, it certainly wouldn't paint him in the most favourable of lights given the way he left Parra previously, the messy exit from the Tiger's and now this.... Seems to be lurching in to Prima Donna territory....

Gazzamatta

Coach
If, and I say IF, there is any substance to the notion that Matterson is on the outs with Parra, it certainly wouldn't paint him in the most favourable of lights given the way he left Parra previously, the messy exit from the Tiger's and now this.... Seems to be lurching in to Prima Donna territory....
Very strange BA announced in his pre Knights presser that Matto would be 18th man nek minute Opacic come on down.

Enamoured Eel

Juniors
Very strange BA announced in his pre Knights presser that Matto would be 18th man nek minute Opacic come on down.

If you're carrying four forwards on the bench and the 18th man is to be activated, it's likely the team is in need of an outside back. It's the smart option.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
We've only got 40 mins to wait to find out if BA has stopped talking to him............

King-Gutho94

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me i have heard in the past he is a bit of whinger something BA hates. He seems to run to his own tune and beliefs does matto. I wouldn't be disappointed if he left at end of contract he has been underwhelming

Gazzamatta

Coach
Wouldn't surprise me i have heard in the past he is a bit of whinger something BA hates. He seems to run to his own tune and beliefs does matto. I wouldn't be disappointed if he left at end of contract he has been underwhelming
BA made him one of his leaders though? Is BA easily conned?
That said, I mostly share your opinion.

Gronk

Staff member
Nah, I reckon Matto was overlooked for the Newcastle game simply because the Storm squad were being rewarded.

Latest posts