What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Like two whiny deadshits in a pod

R.357234254bf481bbc07273a5929c766a
I’m balder.

Soto

Bench
He's very good and surprised he has been missing out in the top 17. With Leota most likely back next week Leniu will be the one missing out

eels_fan

First Grade
EELS HAVE EYE ON BULLDOGS STAR

The Parramatta Eels are in talks with Canterbury Bulldogs star Nick Cotric as a potential replacement for departing winger Blake Ferguson.

Cotric is under contract at Belmore until the end of 2023 but the Bulldogs are open to discussions around a possible early release.

He is on $600,000 a season and a switch to Parramatta would substantially ease pressure on Canterbury’s salary cap.

The Eels are desperate for more attacking strikepower out wide and coach Brad Arthur has a huge opinion of the former Test winger.

———

Ferguson had options to continue in the NRL but faced a hefty pay cut.

“Brad (Arthur) said he’d love to still have me but the offer would be a lot less than what I was on,” Ferguson said. “So I’ve played my last NRL game.

Incorrect

Coach

The Parramatta Eels are in talks with Canterbury Bulldogs star Nick Cotric as a potential replacement for departing winger Blake Ferguson.

Cotric is under contract at Belmore until the end of 2023 but the Bulldogs are open to discussions around a possible early release.

He is on $600,000 a season and a switch to Parramatta would substantially ease pressure on Canterbury’s salary cap.

The Eels are desperate for more attacking strikepower out wide and coach Brad Arthur has a huge opinion of the former Test winger.

———

“Brad (Arthur) said he’d love to still have me but the offer would be a lot less than what I was on,” Ferguson said. “So I’ve played my last NRL game.

One of those guys that overestimated their ability ( that's probably a tad unfair) but he's an out and out winger and a bloody good one. I'd love to see him in our team.

BTW... 600K? FMD. I know Dogs had to pay overs for player's the last couple of years but f**k me, 600K for an unproven centre/fullback.... Nuts

Avenger

Immortal

———

At least this guy won't say he is Slovenian. He would be an amazing signing for us.

King-Gutho94

Coach

———

Ask the dogs how much they are willing i reckon he is perfect for our back line really and still young.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
BTW... 600K? FMD. I know Dogs had to pay overs for player's the last couple of years but f**k me, 600K for an unproven centre/fullback.... Nuts
Winger, of course $600k is a lot. But if a winger is making 175 plus metre a game without minimal errors, it’s potentially decent value. Maybe a bit overs but it takes a lot of pressure off the pack.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

———

Listen to Gus podcast, I reckon this is a fair chance of happening. Gus talks about how he structures a squad and I reckon he probably sees dogs having to much invested in the backs.