What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
On the flip side, how many of those other blokes have a kicking game to take the pressure off their halves if required (long and short) and who of them throw a pass with as much quality and width as Rheed on a consistent basis? Strengths and weaknesses when you compare them all. Rheed shouldn't be sold short because he doesn't run like Cook or Grant et al...

Lets be honest. How many kickers do you need if both your halves can kick thou?
No point having guys who can do what another guy can do just as good. Same as forward. If a good prop can handle 55mins there is no point having to many on bench. It just takes away there time. Why a utility gets the spot.

No point having guys who can do what another guy can do just as good. Same as forward. If a good prop can handle 55mins there is no point having to many on bench. It just takes away there time. Why a utility gets the spot.
Yeah I hate it when all our players are onside from kicks or we can flip field position in our favour or God forbid trap them in goal

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah I hate it when all our players are onside from kicks or we can flip field position in our favour or God forbid trap them in goal

I rate Rheed. But how often will he kick from dummy half? 2 or 3 times a game. How many of those will be better then I Moses kicked or D.Brown is the question. At most 2 or 3 times. In reality maybe one of those kicks is more effective amd the others on par.

Incorrect

Coach
That's on the assumption that every game goes exactly according to the game plan you've designed to play to your strengths. And injuries and in match circumstances change minute to minute, week to week. Fact is, Mahoney kicks when the opportunity (or lack of options) dictate the need to do so. We've never made it part of a game plan. Having a player of Rheeds ability in our team right now, IMO, gives us our best chance of winning a comp. Starling, or Brailey or Hands do not fill me with the same confidence by any stretch....

Reactions: Ck9

Eelogical

Referee
Mate, I'm not usually one to be a speeling or granma natsi but an abode is where you live. Like a house or a unit or a cave or a tent or some shit. I would have let it slide but it's the second time this month that you have used it in this context.
I'm pretty sure the word you are lookin for is bode. Cheers.
I can't argue with this.

Pazza

First Grade
I rate Rheed. But how often will he kick from dummy half? 2 or 3 times a game. How many of those will be better then I Moses kicked or D.Brown is the question. At most 2 or 3 times. In reality maybe one of those kicks is more effective amd the others on par.

a good low hard driven kick out the dummy half early in the tackle count can change the momentum of a game.

Latest posts