What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
I feel good knowing I was right about Cheese over the last year. Everyone seems to think he is some hilarious larrikin but he has alway come across to me as a f**kwit. His carry on is cringeworthy. Dolphins apparently shocked they didn’t land him as he indicated he was going. He promised Melbourne last right of refusal but the news broke in a podcast about him choosing Roosters.
He openly says he loves the Roosters and wants to win a comp there whilst still contracted at Storm with a year to run. The guy is a deadshit of the highest order and I think the Roosters may live to regret him.

Cloeel

Juniors
I feel good knowing I was right about Cheese over the last year. Everyone seems to think he is some hilarious larrikin but he has alway come across to me as a f**kwit. His carry on is cringeworthy. Dolphins apparently shocked they didn’t land him as he indicated he was going. He promised Melbourne last right of refusal but the news broke in a podcast about him choosing Roosters.
He openly says he loves the Roosters and wants to win a comp there whilst still contracted at Storm with a year to run. The guy is a deadshit of the highest order and I think the Roosters may live to regret him.

Its a very un-Roosters-like signing.

I also agree. I think they will regret this.

Stevie

Bench
Side note. He goes on about the Roosters players convincing him you need to set yourself up after footy and how “well looked after” they are. Even quote Uncle Nick calling them on the gold course to check out how they are travelling…

He also Comments how he gets paid by the clothing brand in Crypto. I wonder if crypto payments are a source of concern for the NRL (maybe not).

I’m not blaming him I’d probably be very attracted to a Roosters type club to but anyone who thinks out game is somewhat level is mad.

TheRam

Coach
His totally classless performance on that podcast has forced me into breaking my self imposed holiday. I would be filthy with him if I was a Storms fan. What a merkin.

I love this stuff as long as it isn't a Parra player.

Cheese has always been a dick. His rambling sooky interview after they got knocked out of the semis this year was just another example to me that he is an entitled merkin and full of his own worth.

Don't like the prima donna. Very good player, but full of sh*t. Kinda perfect that he is going to the Roosters really. Suits their image to a tee.

Latest posts