What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lucablight

First Grade
I'm sure I could.
I’m sure I could walk to the moon as well. There’s no reason to believe something unless it can be demonstrated.
It's better than being forced to play a reserve grade dummy half who can't defend in the middle. When you're down on depth you need to improvise. Putting one of your other spine players at dummy half is a decent stop gap solution for when you don't have a backup on the bench. Spine players should naturally already have the handling and decision making skills for dummy half. What's the alternative? Carrying Kyle Schneider on the f**king bench?
You mean it’s better than playing a reserve grade dummy half like Joey Lussick or Ray Stone?
If you're looking for superstars go with the top ten or even top five. There aren't 25 superstars in the game.
Does that mean we have the same number of superstars as Penrith and Melbourne?

Avenger

Immortal
The Storm have now lost their entire second row, hooker and rep winger whilst their best prop doesn’t want to be vaccinated.

That’s a club in crisis.

Noise

Coach
The Storm have now lost their entire second row, hooker and rep winger whilst their best prop doesn’t want to be vaccinated.

That’s a club in crisis.
To be fair they replaced their rep winger with another rep winger (Coates), still have a rep hooker (Grant) and also still have a rep prop and 2nd rower (Bromwich brothers).