What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
You work man like players have to win this year or it is many years in the wilderness.like most year you will start favourites and we will battle and struggle to compete against the mighty eels
Players come and go .Api is the dissaping one to lose as his position has very few top shelf players

I don't think we will struggle in 2023. Our core is strong. And we have some good juniors coming thru.

Your letting Korisau go at the right time. He turns 30 end of year. Not worth the huge coin.
I'll check who is favourite for the title. It won't be Parra but. I'm guessing Roosters

hindy111

Post Whore
Parra are 6th in betting. Penrith are equal favourite's with the Storm. We should scrape into the top 8 based on sports bet

Oh my God Becky, look at that Steff
He’s just so big, he looks like one of clearys
Boyfriends, who understands those Cleary anyways, Nates shoulder is fekked…gross human being, teal and f**king black!

24F9A6A7-745C-4650-9183-5C455634B484.jpeg

I like big steff and I cannot lie
You Parra brothers can’t deny
When steff packs in with his little bitty waist
And his tackles are in your face
You get sprung, you can see he’s tough
Because young steff is not too stuffed

Straight in the line he’s daring
The hooker can’t stop staring
Oh steffy I wanna get with ya
Get May to take your picture
BA tried to warn me
But your tromping through the line makes me so…………

Ohh rumplestiltskin
You say ya wanna buy a Benz
Use Madge Use Madge
Cos you ain’t that average player!

Steffys come back
Tigers face with an eels booty
Steffys come back
Tigers face with an eels booty

So I’m watching nrl videos
Watching those forwards
Playing like hoes
You can have your Bimbos
I wanna keep Utoik-a-manu!

Tigers ken soft in the middle except for steff!
Tigers ken soft kn the middle except for steff!

eels_fan

First Grade
TCT (loved or loathed here I know) reckons Jarthur is killing preseason and will push for a bench role. I don’t see the versatility in him at this point to see that even being an option - but I’m not at training everyday…

King-Gutho94

Coach
TCT (loved or loathed here I know) reckons Jarthur is killing preseason and will push for a bench role. I don’t see the versatility in him at this point to see that even being an option - but I’m not at training everyday…
This forum will go into meltdown if that happens.

No disrespect to the kid i haven't come across one parra fan when chatting football outside of this forum that reckons he is anywhere near FG standard yet.

BA should do what's best for his son and let him either develop in reserve grade for another 12 months. Or loan him to Newcastle to play under his great mate Adam O'Brien. At least if he does play first grade its not under the pressure of neoptism.

Because atm that's all this poor kid is thought off when he is picked is that he is only there because of Brad being his father.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The only bench he should see is the one in the waiting room at Advanced Hair.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you saying Moses is god and his team mates suck.a good half makes his team mates better.simple fact sterling plays in your team you win multiple comps
How well did he go without a team full of Origin players? He certainly didn't improve merkins like Danny Crnkvcvh.

Gronk

Staff member
This forum will go into meltdown if that happens.

No disrespect to the kid i haven't come across one parra fan when chatting football outside of this forum that reckons he is anywhere near FG standard yet.

BA should do what's best for his son and let him either develop in reserve grade for another 12 months. Or loan him to Newcastle to play under his great mate Adam O'Brien. At least if he does play first grade its not under the pressure of neoptism.

Because atm that's all this poor kid is thought off when he is picked is that he is only there because of Brad being his father.
Hmmm it’s a bit of a stretch to play the nepotism card after that article.

Latest posts