What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You gave steff 5 minutes of footy in his last year and some of you guys swore he was coming back…and for unders.

Lol, you’re as f**ked up as we are.
If he won't come back for unders we don't want him. You don't win competitions (or even make the finals) if you pay market price for every player on your roster. We can't let clubs like Wests and Canterbury dictate how much we pay our players or we'd end up like them.

Last edited:
I love a good signing fight after a win.

Even 700 for an International Origin player with 15 seasons left to get better is good value.

Thats what Luciano wanted for 40 minutes and he’s related to BJ.

Last edited:
If he won't cover back for unders we don't want him. You don't win competitions (or even make the finals) if you pay market price for every player on your roster. We can't let clubs like Wests and Canterbury dictate how much we pay our players or we'd end up like them.

Don’t be preaching competition wins to us Pablo!

I was very measured with my bi-annual boasting opportunity.

I’ll be well and truly over it by the end of round one!

PS: I don’t see that ball boy you signed instead of steff getting much game time ( snicker snicker snicker!)

Maybe steff thinks he’s signed with the storm? His Agent is on the run. A fugitive like rheed?

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
Nathan also has better weapons.
Kikau,Burton,Luai,Critchton,Too.

Moses had Waqa and Papali'i
Are you saying Moses is god and his team mates suck.a good half makes his team mates better.simple fact sterling plays in your team you win multiple comps

hindy111

Post Whore
Are you saying Moses is god and his team mates suck.a good half makes his team mates better.simple fact sterling plays in your team you win multiple comps

Well you don't feel Kikau,Burton,Luai,Too and Critchton are more explosive then Parras more workman like players?
If Moses put Opacic into half a gap or Matterson they will not do the same damage as if he put Kikau or Burton or Critchton.
I am sure you understand what I am saying.

But Parra will have equal weapons as you guys id say.

Penisni has emerged and he is a special talent. Blake's looking good. And you lost one of your weapons in Burton.

murraymob

Coach
Well you don't feel Kikau,Burton,Luai,Too and Critchton are more explosive then Parras more workman like players?
If Moses put Opacic into half a gap or Matterson they will not do the same damage as if he put Kikau or Burton or Critchton.
I am sure you understand what I am saying.

But Parra will have equal weapons as you guys id say.

Penisni has emerged and he is a special talent. Blake's looking good. And you lost one of your weapons in Burton.
You work man like players have to win this year or it is many years in the wilderness.like most year you will start favourites and we will battle and struggle to compete against the mighty eels
Players come and go .Api is the dissaping one to lose as his position has very few top shelf players