What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

So calories in and calories out does not affect them? Or they are more prone to food addiction and poor judgement/ education?
Calories are literally a measure of heat. CICO is utter nonsense. You can prove this by losing weight at the same time you're eating several times the number of recommended calories each day and not increasing your exercise, as long as you eat only animal meat and fat.

Cloeel

Juniors
Calories are literally a measure of heat. CICO is utter nonsense. You can prove this by losing weight at the same time you're eating several times the number of recommended calories each day and not increasing your exercise, as long as you eat only animal meat and fat.

So if I eat 6,000 cals worth of animal meat and fat every day I won't put on any weight?

Noise

Coach
f**k I’ve got ad blockers turned off on all my browsers / devices but lost the like button again and can’t tag people? What else could be the issue?

Latest posts