What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Coming out as an exotic dancer was liberating for me.
Dance Speedo GIF

eels_fan

First Grade
Shouldn’t laugh, we have signed a guy that is much older, has a worse injury history and is expected to touch the ball and make more tackles each game than Tom.
But he’s getting paid about 25% of what Tom gets… and our club isn’t going to be built around him

eels_fan

First Grade
If does they have the best fullback in the comp and top 3 halfback.
I’d have Turbo behind Teddy & Paps everyday in fb stakes

DCE isn’t even in the top 5 halfbacks in the comp and hasn’t been for a number of years. It’s only incumbency and the fact he has the captaincy that’s kept him in rep footy

Gronk

Staff member
You should know better than post that shit seeing that we have a significant minority that support Parra from backgrounds depicted in your post.

That’s a little racist and your standards should be higher being a moderator.

Just saying.
I’m lucky to have the woke crew to monitor and critique my posts. Thanks.

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d have Turbo behind Teddy & Paps everyday in fb stakes

DCE isn’t even in the top 5 halfbacks in the comp and hasn’t been for a number of years. It’s only incumbency and the fact he has the captaincy that’s kept him in rep footy

Not if fit and firing. His 2021 was out of this world...
Paps explosive but his defense is not good enough to be considered. D.Edwards is better based on his defense. Your looking at half his game.

DCE is a brilliant halfback. And always steps up in big moments. Just been in a poor and inconsistent side.

hindy111

Post Whore
Can we stop with the Jake Arthur jibes? The message is loud and clear; not many people agreed with his selection. Hell, I myself didn’t but what’s done is done.

It’s making the forum intolerable with every second post inexplicably linked back to the matter.

Let it go.

I'll probably bang a few more out before the season kicks off. But not as many as others.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'll probably bang a few more out before the season kicks off. But not as many as others.
Well the Jake quips might of settled down if he wasn’t extended for no reason yet again, so strap yourself in folks 2 more years of this BS. And with little Matty about to Parachute through the ranks the next couple of years will be very exciting!!

hindy111

Post Whore
Well the Jake quips might of settled down if he wasn’t extended for no reason yet again, so strap yourself in folks 2 more years of this BS. And with little Matty about to Parachute through the ranks the next couple of years will be very exciting!!

Agree. He was already signed for 2023 so we are basically planning to use him for 2024 also.
The way I see it however is he is 19 and he had a good 40 mins against Manly. A real good 40mins. That was a ery important game in context to our season.
He will put on another 5kgs in the off season which should help his defense and also long kicking game. He can only get better. So rate him or not he will be a better player in 2023 then right now. And better again in 2024. Seems the type of guy who shouldn't of seen NRL untill 2024 and have had developed his game a lot more before entering the NRL.

Gronk

Staff member
I was sickened by the casual racism, I had trouble sleeping last night I think Gronk gave me insomnia ☹️
Here’s another one. Casual racism or a satirical deep dive into organised crime syndicates preying on the vulnerable in the digital economy ? I will wait for the woke crew to cast judgement. <bites fingernails nervously>
1665606479733.jpeg

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Can we stop with the Jake Arthur jibes? The message is loud and clear; not many people agreed with his selection. Hell, I myself didn’t but what’s done is done.

It’s making the forum intolerable with every second post inexplicably linked back to the matter.

Let it go.

well said