What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Careful - if those two were ever in the same room, at the same time, the sheer concentration of stupidity might destroy the fabric of existence as we know it...

I've never seen you say anything nasty or but I always had faith in you. With just enough time and nurture there was always hope.
Welcome to the dark side motherf**ker.

Incorrect

Coach
Next time u see Jake Trbo interviewed count how many times he says nice.
Just nice yeah that's nice, real nice.
It wasn't until a mate told me about it. Now when I see him being interviewed I'm cheering on Nice...
He is a nice bloke though
I mean no offence to anyone when I say this but he comes across border line re-tarr-dead when he speaks...

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
So if we can get Tom (and maybe Jake) for say 2024, does that mean (with a positional change for Gutherson) we can afford to lose one of Dylan or Moses if either of them decide to play chase the highest contract bid?
I may be bias but at least Gutho plays every week.

He has his limitations but we get as good a value out of Gutho as any other FB in the comp outside of Dylan Edwards.

I may be bias but at least Gutho plays every week.

He has his limitations but we get as good a value out of Gutho as any other FB in the comp outside of Dylan Edwards.
Exactly. But if our hands are forced (by our halves' player managers) maybe we could still get Gutho's value in the halves, while hopefully negotiating a replacement for whichever half wants to jump if we can't match the 2024 offers (that they'll soon start to get)?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Next time u see Jake Trbo interviewed count how many times he says nice.
Just nice yeah that's nice, real nice.
It wasn't until a mate told me about it. Now when I see him being interviewed I'm cheering on Nice...
He is a nice bloke though
I have noticed that.

I also have noticed Jake's hair was receding a few years back.

But it has seemed to grow a 2nd wind so to speak. And not look as bad these days.

Wouldn't surprise me if he has had work done on his hair.

Yeah Yeah.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
So if we can get Tom (and maybe Jake) for say 2024, does that mean (with a positional change for Gutherson) we can afford to lose one of Dylan or Moses if either of them decide to play chase the highest contract bid?

We could only get Turbo if we had a good back up FB,

Can JA play FB I wonder ?

SneakyEel

Juniors
I thought there was a centre coming up the grades with big raps on him. Jock Brazel? Is he ready for first grade yet?

WestCoastEel!

Juniors
If it could be guaranteed that Tom would stay injury free then I would be all for it. He's one of the best footballers I have ever seen. Unfortunately, his injury history is shocking and that's a huge amount of our cap taken up on a player who simply isn't on the park enough.

If we were to get the Turbos (and I would assume all three would stick together) and have Gutho go to 5/8 then we would have to prioritise Mitch due to his kicking game and organising. A halves pairing of Gutho and Dylan would be a downgrade.

I like Dylan and Mitch as our halves and only think Dylan would get better however his kicking game is nowhere near as good as what a main playmaker needs to be at.

Manly is a circus atm however I would be surprised if the Turbos went anywhere.

Latest posts