What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
Losing Moses can't be an option.

You're going to need to spend $1m to get a better option than him, of which there are none available.

He's also a 80-85% goalkicker, of which we have no replacement for either.

He has to be the priority. The thought of letting him go to be able to shift Gutho and sign a top quality FB is also folly as there isn't any of those available.

emjaycee

Coach
Are Moses and Brown seriously trying to win a premiership at the club or just get an extra 100k a season and drag the club through this shit in the media?
Why assume it is them dragging the club through the media?
They are both overseas playing in the WC, the NRL hasnt finalised the 2023 Salary Cap and the Players Association havent ratified a new CBA for 2023 and beyond, so there are a few reasons why any astute manager might be holding back from finalising contracts for marquee players.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Are Moses and Brown seriously trying to win a premiership at the club or just get an extra 100k a season and drag the club through this shit in the media?
I think we (fans) overrate how much players want to win a premiership with any particular club - as elusive as premierships can be - compared to just wanting to earn and chase (or maximise) a decent wage across their playing careers, whatever clubs they need to play for to do so.

yy_cheng

Coach
Losing Moses can't be an option.

You're going to need to spend $1m to get a better option than him, of which there are none available.

He's also a 80-85% goalkicker, of which we have no replacement for either.

He has to be the priority. The thought of letting him go to be able to shift Gutho and sign a top quality FB is also folly as there isn't any of those available.
I think hes already on 1 MIL by getting to the gf

He would want more

Gronk

Staff member
Their captain should be proud, he sets the example at the club.
Can’t disagree with the whole Gutherson manager BS that we are forced to endure every few years. At least Moses has a a history of making early decisions and telling his manager to STFU and just get it done.

Anyway, WTF are you doing up at this hour ? 🤓

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Can’t disagree with the whole Gutherson manager BS that we are forced to endure every few years. At least Moses has a a history of making early decisions and telling his manager to STFU and just get it done.

Anyway, WTF are you doing up at this hour ? 🤓
I shit the bed 🥸

Actually i have a 6.30am tee off time.

hindy111

Post Whore

Exactly. And why I said they both shou,d be wrapped up by now. If the goal is to squeeze every cent then we know their priorities

Latest posts