What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Parra management

This Is Fine GIF

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Moses will end up st the Roosters or Brisbane. He wants a title and has perhaps 4 or 5yrs. They'll give him the best shot of getting one.
Brisbane would need to offload Reynolds from his final year or use Moses as a 5/8 for one.
Dogs may make a play also. But Burton won't sign for less the 1 million

hindy111

Post Whore
I’d be keeping Moses. Offer him his $1m indexed to inflation. Give Brown $900k and Penisini $550k and we are fine.

Penisini 550k? I haven't seen enough to think he is worth that. I was thinking 350k range.
550k is a centre knocking on the door for origin. I don't think he is even close to that. Atleast not yet. 400k would be my MAX and even then I reckon we would be paying for his potential.

Avenger

Immortal
Penisini 550k? I haven't seen enough to think he is worth that. I was thinking 350k range.
550k is a centre knocking on the door for origin. I don't think he is even close to that. Atleast not yet. 400k would be my MAX and even then I reckon we would be paying for his potential.
Lomax is on $750k.

Latest posts