What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
I reckon the prop Tevita might be a bit of a dark horse. I liked what I've seen from him. Needs a big off-season but I feel like he could be a smoke come mid season.

yy_cheng

Coach
Jack Williams is gash. And tiny.
Rankin is solid but old and slow.
JA needs a lot of work but has size and a calm head. Cleary was pretty boring to watch untill Maloney left. Now he is best half in game. Not suggesting JA would get close but he will improve.

Blaze Talagi might be a good one also. He seems to have been making a lot of rep teams.
For mine, ja's lateral movement is really bad. However, defending in the middle hides that. So if he must be in the team, 14 is best

IFR33K

Coach
For mine, ja's lateral movement is really bad. However, defending in the middle hides that. So if he must be in the team, 14 is best

surely there’ll be better options at 14. A strength of a 14 would be a running game, and ja has nothing there.

yy_cheng

Coach
surely there’ll be better options at 14. A strength of a 14 would be a running game, and ja has nothing there.
Totally, but ba likes tried and trusted and who has few mistakes and trains well.

So, i reckon, ja still has the inside running as 14.

Tct hasn't mentioned much about asi as yet but has said ja is always leading the pack I put close to and has delivered some wonderful plays in the opposed sessions

Watching asi highlight reel, i would have him at left centre

Avenger

Immortal
Totally, but ba likes tried and trusted and who has few mistakes and trains well.

So, i reckon, ja still has the inside running as 14.

Tct hasn't mentioned much about asi as yet but has said ja is always leading the pack I put close to and has delivered some wonderful plays in the opposed sessions

Watching asi highlight reel, i would have him at left centre
So far he hasn't shown much.