What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
Well now we’re hearing it too
new-shit-has-come-to-light-big-lebowski.gif

84 Baby

Referee
A lot of talk about Moses not re signing.
anyone have any info?
My info is that a Big Crunch equal to the entirety of universal mass & energy would create a gravitational effect that would make an internal observer perceive time to continue infinitely. Meaning the phenomenon that destroys the universe would actually make that universe last forever.

TheCrowe

Juniors
That's why i say ja will be the 14 based on my thinking on who ba will pick

Hands and Yates are even less experienced and can't even play the 9 in reggies

So can't see who el

Hodgson is unlikely to play 80mins each week. 14 has to give 20 solid mins at hooker min.
Hands and Yates are not top 30..yet.
Leaves us with Rein as the only accomplished hooker.
Or they train up Asi and/or JA to backup hooker level.
That is what we have.

hindy111

Post Whore
Hodgson is unlikely to play 80mins each week. 14 has to give 20 solid mins at hooker min.
Hands and Yates are not top 30..yet.
Leaves us with Rein as the only accomplished hooker.
Or they train up Asi and/or JA to backup hooker level.
That is what we have.

My thinking is Rein, Asi or JA will be on bench. One of that is.
Hand or Yates I feel would need to have a bign10 or 12 games and get that last top 30 spot when it needs to be filled.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That's the thing. The club seem more interested in Laziou and Russel even tho Cini has showed more. That makes me think they see more potential in the other two and so do other clubs while Cini they see as a rough project who could put it together hence the development contract. He is basicaly 3yrs older then those two. But still quite young.
Cini was given a 2 year deal, including 2024…Sam L only has a 1 year with no 2024 deal…..

Russell also has a 2 year deal…

Looks like Sam is the one they rate the least likely to succeed…..

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Early prediction, JA will play the 14 role a fair bit again unless we pick up Simpkins.

And if JA does, he will spend more time at 9 then 2022 and do a pretty decent job at it, surprising a few…..

IFR33K

Coach
Early prediction, JA will play the 14 role a fair bit again unless we pick up Simpkins.

And if JA does, he will spend more time at 9 then 2022 and do a pretty decent job at it, surprising a few…..

So nothing different to 2022. Where his performances were also surprising

Latest posts