What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
Ja has shit lateral defense especially the wider he is. Do u remember how Cleary burned him?

If he plays long enough minutes, every team will do that to him. Teams like manly and souths with that devastating left attack will burn him every time.

The fact that its not exposed so bad is becausr hes hardly on the field. Once he has longer periods defending wide, teams will burn him as they will study him

Gronk

Staff member
My prediction looks like it will pan out. Come to me for all your Eels goss. My contacts always come through. 😉

Just on Tim Smith and Ash Taylor, this deserves discussion in the Mental Health thread. Those two discovered the battle between demands of professional sport and their their demons was significant and something that most players will never have to deal with. They did well to achieve what they did.

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
As I told you guys. He was never leaving. Neither where. Parra played it a little for free publicity. It was just ironing out a few details but neither had intentions of leaving.

Of course the resident Penis will say I threw darts and made it up.
I think you’ll find I was saying it all along. Rabbit!! :D

Gronk

Staff member
Who is it ? Who does the work experience kid at the Telecrap think will make a difference ?

4C7957BA-A76A-4394-9874-9A60F70415E1.jpeg

hindy111

Post Whore
My prediction looks like it will pan out. Come to me for all your Eels goss. My contacts always come through. 😉

Just on Tim Smith and Ash Taylor, this deserves discussion in the Mental Health thread. Those two discovered the battle between demands of professional sport and their their demons was significant and something that most players will never have to deal with. They did well to achieve what they did.

It wasn't a prediction. I was passing on information given to me and posting it in RUMOURS AND STUFF.
f**kn rabbit you are.

I don't really want to discuss Tim Smith or Ash Taylors mental health. I don't know either of them personaly and either do you so it's all speculative. I'll discuss what they showed on the field. What effected their performances is their own business.
Gas bagging about someone's mental health. Who are you Esme Watson?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It wasn't a prediction. I was passing on information given to me and posting it in RUMOURS AND STUFF.
f**kn rabbit you are.

I don't really want to discuss Tim Smith or Ash Taylors mental health. I don't know either of them personaly and either do you so it's all speculative. I'll discuss what they showed on the field. What effected their performances is their own business.
A1CCB3F1-AC29-4A46-8340-E311695B7E39.jpeg

Gronk can make a mean Lamington as well.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
f**kn rabbit you are.

To be fair to @Gronk you did have a few cracks at it:

I think Moses will end up st the Roosters or Brisbane. He wants a title and has perhaps 4 or 5yrs. They'll give him the best shot of getting one.
Brisbane would need to offload Reynolds from his final year or use Moses as a 5/8 for one.
Dogs may make a play also. But Burton won't sign for less the 1 million

Ok Moses world cups over. If we are serious we lose the deal in the next 48hrs.

Dogs cut Jackson,Shoup and looks like Allan. This isn't for cap reasons. There is a big fish they are going for.
Bit of smoke going around suggests its D.Brown or Moses

then one last crack:

He is staying mate. I've been informed we are enjoying the free publicity before announcing

hindy111

Post Whore
To be fair to @Gronk you did have a few cracks at it:

then one last crack:

Yeah see I have my opinion. If read those posts you can tell the difference between the two right? All was me speculating.
But then -
I was informed both Dylan and amitch won't be leaving. This was during my ban. I let @strider and @IFR33K know when we all met up with Ram for umm coffee.

Last edited: