What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Too late mate I assumed you booked your end of season holiday already in September having us finish 9th 😉
Na no way. Hoping to be at the GF. Definitely concerned re the W Cup impact. We also had a relatively good injury run last year which is rare. I expect improvment from Dogs, Tigpies, Titans and Brisbane. Moses staying or going will be a determining factor as well. Has The Matto Issue created dramas? Im a fan of change though and we've definitely had some. Im no quitter. I just had 5 membership packs delivered. Lol. Fingers crossed.

Incorrect

Coach
You know what shits me? People who say time is just a perception: but when they're about to piss themselves and they're waiting outside a public toilet because someone in there is taking f*cking ages to wash their hands, all of a sudden time is a thing.
Fair call!

Homo man69

Juniors
Anyone that thinks Hodgson's a good signing is delusional. He was done and dusted at the Raiders. We need a hooker other than Rein, Hodgson or Yates. Just one with some first grade experience that's not over 34 or injury prone

84 Baby

Referee
You know what shits me? People who say time is just a perception: but when they're about to piss themselves and they're waiting outside a public toilet because someone in there is taking f*cking ages to wash their hands, all of a sudden time is a thing.
Isn’t pissing yourself just a perception too?