What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ethan Sanders and now Josh Lynn. Two of the best halves prospects in the country. Throwing the kitchen sink at Mitchy. But but the secret agenda is to give Jakey the job for life.
Oh Gronky! Lets see how this all plays out mate. Plenty of surprises yet to come. So f'n exciting.

Gronk

Staff member
That you have a shit eye for talent. And you’re a shit stirrer
Well I have stated numerous times over the past months that unless Jakey beefs up or finds fast feet, then he's destined to play super league. So I'm not sure why you think that I have said otherwise. Move on mate, it's you guys who are clinging to the conspiracy theory by posting innuendo all the time.

Tiger5150

Bench
Mark my words
(With zero authority)

Moses is going no where. He is a smart guy he is going to be filthy rich if he stays with Parra. If he goes to Tigers who are ALWAYS going to be a basket case, to earn a couple hundred extra (pre tax) he’ll be a nobody and mad.
Comp win or not he can be a Parra icon in coming years still earning 1m+ a year. He is set!

Post football the world is his oyster.

Money more at Tigers, he won’t take it!

unless suicidal

Im worried about this opportunity for Moses to be a Parra icon. Might be too much to pass up that Church Street cachet

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I have stated numerous times over the past months that unless Jakey beefs up or finds fast feet, then he's destined to play super league. So I'm not sure why you think that I have said otherwise. Move on mate, it's you guys who are clinging to the conspiracy theory by posting innuendo all the time.
Chairman Gronk has spoken, move on ffs!!

IFR33K

Coach

well aren’t you the entrepreneur

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Moses wants to win comps apparently????

Well he won’t going to the Tigers and he definitely won’t squeezing every last drop from us either. 1.1m is more than fair IMO, sign it and let’s get on with it FFS!!

but it's not about the money......................, yeah, right

if wasn't about the money, he would have signed with the Eels ages ago

Gronk

Staff member
Chairman Gronk has spoken, move on ffs!!
And here you are yapping at my ankles again.

barking GIF

T-Boon

Coach
He dominated at training and carved up in reserve grade. How wasn’t he entitled to it?
He carved up in reserve grade did he? He didn’t even play reserve grade or flegg before he got his chance in first grade.
He was then demoted and was ordinary while that old bald dude dominated.

If he heads up he’d be slower than he is now. Won’t even make the Super League unless his dad gets a gig there.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well that makes his a good reserve grader. So your point is what ?
Its a big year for young Jake I reckon.
. BA stating he wants Jake to play NSW regularly this season to continue to learn as a half.
. Captain Rankin continuing to play is a bit of a mystery. Is he there for guidance because if JR plays he runs the show. New 2nds coach so this may change.
. TCT stating Jake trained primarily as a half during pre season yet hes now being discussed as a relief option for Hodgo and also some talk to develop him into an edge forward.
I guess the hierarchy know what they are doing but its a bit confusing. As long as Jake isnt confused who cares I suppose. I wish the kid well and if merited, he get opportunites accordingly.
Its very f'n exciting.