What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
We seem to be improving holistically year on year which is positive.

However stronger clubs are progressing a lot faster.

There are always bigger mountains to climb. I just hope we are climbing the right mountains.
Not only wrong mountains but in wrong country!

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Apparently we got 180k for N.Brown. he would be costing us 550k but about 150k already PAID.
Fair deal if ask me. We should be able to sign someone whomis on about 300-320k with the 180k ( considering contracts stats Nov 1)
Sounds like we went 50/50 with the Roosters on his remaining salary.

Chipmunk

Coach
Apparently we got 180k for N.Brown. he would be costing us 550k but about 150k already PAID.
Fair deal if ask me. We should be able to sign someone whomis on about 300-320k with the 180k ( considering contracts stats Nov 1)

If he was on $550k, then we've paid him $205k for the first 4.5 months. That's $345k we owed him until 31 October.

Gronk

Staff member
giphy.gif

Gronk

Staff member
^^^ Actually Cheese's manager implicates another club, but I couldn't resist sledging the Roosters.

“There was one club that offered me a backhander, but I had no interest in anything dodgy like that.”

Exsilium

First Grade

Classic media article.

Roosters sign player X
Fans are confused and suspect foul play.

LU ERUPTS

Paul Kent and Gordon Tallis combine a few brain cells and call for an investigation.

Media be like "Look, we will just acknowledge the issue but then never do a follow up piece. Get on the phone and tell Uncle Nick to sign some third tier journeymen and then it will look like they are scouring the bottom of the barrel. Pack up when you're done boys, I hear Netball needs money"