What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Yea Toovey had it tough. Made a prelim, a grand final and then a semi final. Must have had a shit house squad.

As for Barrett's Manly squad in 2016 there were only a handful of players still at Manly from when Hasler was last coach (2011). Can't blame Hasler for Barrett getting shit results. Barrett is just a shit house coach.

Yep maybe learn how a back ended contract works.

JokerEel

Coach
I know how a back ended contract works. One thing about them is they do eventually end, which almost all of them had done once Barrett took the reigns.
Yep and by the time they end you lose alot due to the other players contracts of talent hence why The Dogs cap was f**ked thanks to Des.

Gazzamatta

Coach
On Tales of Dolphin Town Wayne said hed rather start with 20 and fill the squad with Phin kids rather than sign the wrong player that could put the club behind for years. A bit like what BA is saying now. Starting now!
I guess even Wayne can make a mistake though. Milford comes to mind although I think hes only got a 1 year contract

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
As soon as they saw him play they offered him a contract. We didn't even want him playing in our juniors so he stopped playing.
Looks like he had some growing up to do. Was probably a fat lazy merkin with a chip on his shoulder. Wasn’t he mates with Fainu? Shit merkins think other shit merkins are top blokes.

hindy111

Post Whore
On Tales of Dolphin Town Wayne said hed rather start with 20 and fill the squad with Phin kids rather than sign the wrong player that could put the club behind for years. A bit like what BA is saying now. Starting now!
I guess even Wayne can make a mistake though. Milford comes to mind although I think hes only got a 1 year contract

On a possitive two kids for Flegg have been promoted. I however doubt the prop plays. Greig and Makatoa most likely back up and get a spot.

Good news on the Fullback however. Sounds like he might be ok.

Latest posts