What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not happy about Mitch, he's worth about the same or a tad more than Dylbags, a million or so, no more, he's just not that good.

And 3 or 4 years would have done me. We've been screwed and should be spending more money on our bench players as our depth is shit and wont really improve thanks to this greedy prick.

Eelogical

Referee
Not happy about Mitch, he's worth about the same or a tad more than Dylbags, a million or so, no more, he's just not that good.

And 3 or 4 years would have done me. We've been screwed and should be spending more money on our bench players as our depth is shit and wont really improve thanks to this greedy prick.
I'm not happy about it, either. The saga wasn't necessary and has done quite some damage in the overall scheme of things. But, 'this is Parra'

hindy111

Post Whore

Yeah I agree. We are now paying him as a top shelf half. He is very good. Just not top shelf. 1 mill and original 4yrs. Goes end of 2027.
We don't know what the last year is but. It maybe a club option. And a reduced amount years 4 and 5.

Latest posts