What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

eels_fan

First Grade
NRL has cleared Turbo to play this weekend despite a cat 1 hia diagnosis by an independent doctor.

so is the independent doctor useless, or does the NRL now bow to pressure from clubs despite medical opinion?

King-Gutho94

Coach
NRL has cleared Turbo to play this weekend despite a cat 1 hia diagnosis by an independent doctor.

so is the independent doctor useless, or does the NRL now bow to pressure from clubs despite medical opinion?

I thought it was 11 days if you failed the test during the game.

I am confused as the Bunker are

84 Baby

Referee

I’m more worried about the whole Cat 1 leave the field analysis than the 11 day stand down.Clubs are allowed to challenge the stand down provided the player receives medical clearance. It’s certainly a risk but. But there’s no challenge to categorisation in game.

But also f**k Gould:

I thought it was 11 days if you failed the test during the game.

I am confused as the Bunker are
He is 100% trying to manipulate the system in his favour with disregard to player welfare. “You know the bad ones” no Gus the problem is you don’t know ALL the bad ones

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tbh i don't think consent is the main issue.

From my experience it is usually how the woman is treated after and during. If men (Especially young) had more respect and were more self aware of their circumstances and the women's feelings, these types of scenarios would reduce dramatically.
Yep. These changes to consent laws are very much have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too laws. “Consent can be withdrawn at any time” including after the fact.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just heard Hadley bagging the club for intending to pick DB for this week, and has put in a call to Abdo, I’m assuming to suggest he stand DB down, what a cock!!!

He hasn't gotten over the time me and Mik fooled the silly merkin.
Oh oh breaking news from one of my insiders. Yeah your insiders where a couple of bosun's who just smoked some weed you dumb merkin

Tiger5150

Bench
Have you honestly watched him play since the time Nrown got a bit stroppy with him?

I know everyone here has been eagerly awaiting my take on Blore supposedly being shopped so who am I to disappoint?

Firstly, the "shopping" is being done by his management not the club but that said, its not clear to me why he is being held back in reggies. He is a good player, too good for NSW Cup, but by the same token not going to push his way into our starting pack either. He is a better player than Seyfarth who is currently on our bench (now that Joffa is gone ....sniff) so i genuinely dont know why he is held in reggies and Seyfarth is prefered (although Blore was injured last week).

He is also a natural edge forward but has bulked up a lot with some talk that Sheens wants him as a middle, which doesnt make sense to me other than the fact that he is never pushing past Bateman, Papali'i and Pole for a spot. We also have some gun back rowers coming through like Matamua and Chris Faagutu.

Like Joffa, its not a player I want to lose but less of a loss than Joffa. Blore is one of those guys trying to live up to "potential" and hasnt moved out of that phase yet for mine. Still living on one tackle against Nrown. Not the end of the world if he leaves but worried he will meet his potential somewhere else.

Last edited: