What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

crocodile

Bench
Not if either of them decided they won’t want to be involved 30 seconds later.
Are you saying you approve of a man grabbing a woman between the legs without asking ? Because if it’s good for the woman to do it’s good for the man?
That would depend on whether he complains about it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That’s a choice. And times change. Consent laws were updated less than 12 months ago. What flew back when I was in my prime doesn’t today
I don't think it's morally defensible to criminalise sex with people who've been drinking. It's called 'social lubricant' for a reason.

"Sorry Love, you've been drinking. Let's try this again during the week when you're sober and sexually inhibited and boring."

eels_fan

First Grade
I don't think it's morally defensible to criminalise sex with people who've been drinking. It's called 'social lubricant' for a reason.

"Sorry Love, you've been drinking. Let's try this again during the week when you're sober and sexually inhibited and boring."
Such is life. 100 years ago a woman didn’t even have a choice on if she wanted to have sex or not. Things change.

consent is the new buzzword, and it’s more important than contraception.

Whether you/me/anyone agrees with the changes is irrelevant. I’m raising my son to know without 100% verbal consent you do nothing - that way he is never needing to deal with a situation like what Dylan and many other young men find themselves in.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Well I've had heaps of sex when I was drunk and I guarantee I consented every time. Obviously there was sometimes regret the next day but I never would've gone to the police about it.
Might be a bit different if your were penetrated when drunk/without consent, rather than penetrating... just sayin'.

hindy111

Post Whore
Shaun Blore would of been a welcomed addition if we hadn't signed Davey. Young and a lot of upside. I feel like we have to many edge players now at the similar level.
Not sure how Mataele is progressing as he seems to of lost his starting spot and getting reduced minutes. Boggles my mind this actually. I'd be giving young talented guys priority over older plodders. He still is churning out decent meters and always has the best PCMs % of any forward so obviously is worth persisting with.
Lane will be back soon as well. I'm happy with him and Bryce pairing for now. One more off season and Toni might break into the side.

hindy111

Post Whore
One guy I'd be looking at cost pending is Flannagan. He has been playing hooker in NSW CUP and going well. Can back up in halves.
Hodgson won't be playing on in 2024 so for me this position is priority. Hands may end up excellent or just a decent back up/bench player.
Due to the shortage of hookers anyone half decent will cost $$ so need to look outside the box a little here.

84 Baby

Referee
I’m raising my son to know without 100% verbal consent you do nothing - that way he is never needing to deal with a situation like what Dylan and many other young men find themselves in.
And just to be extra sure, you’ll sit in the corner to monitor consent levels

84 Baby

Referee
Shaun Blore would of been a welcomed addition if we hadn't signed Davey. Young and a lot of upside. I feel like we have to many edge players now at the similar level.
Not sure how Mataele is progressing as he seems to of lost his starting spot and getting reduced minutes. Boggles my mind this actually. I'd be giving young talented guys priority over older plodders. He still is churning out decent meters and always has the best PCMs % of any forward so obviously is worth persisting with.
Lane will be back soon as well. I'm happy with him and Bryce pairing for now. One more off season and Toni might break into the side.
Blore would look great packing into a scrum next to Davey in our NSW Cup team.

Cloeel

Juniors
Such is life. 100 years ago a woman didn’t even have a choice on if she wanted to have sex or not. Things change.

consent is the new buzzword, and it’s more important than contraception.

Whether you/me/anyone agrees with the changes is irrelevant. I’m raising my son to know without 100% verbal consent you do nothing - that way he is never needing to deal with a situation like what Dylan and many other young men find themselves in.

Tbh i don't think consent is the main issue.

From my experience it is usually how the woman is treated after and during. If men (Especially young) had more respect and were more self aware of their circumstances and the women's feelings, these types of scenarios would reduce dramatically.

Last edited:

yy_cheng

Coach
I can only speak from a Qld perspective as that’s where I am based, but I imagine they would be similar across Australia.

silence is not a form of consent - there must be a verbal agreement. That’s direct from Qld govt website.

give it 5 years and you’ll need to register and Co-sign on an app to have sex. Guarantee it. So the government can track not only consent but who is having sex with who, when, where and how often
What about after consenting and changing their minds?

I've had 2 women do this on me, before any intercourse they've said they changed their mind so i stopped.

One of them, text me 2 days later and said she actually wanted to and why i didn't go ahead. I said you said NO.

Pussy ain't worth getting analed in gaol for

crocodile

Bench

I've had 2 women do this on me, before any intercourse they've said they changed their mind so i stopped.

One of them, text me 2 days later and said she actually wanted to and why i didn't go ahead. I said you said NO.

Better than saying no on the vinegar stroke

King-Gutho94

Coach

Ask Jarryd i am sure he has plenty of time to explain the difference.