What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah I don't get how anyone could possibly consider Cheika as a NRL possibility. I have seen merkins say that Moses gave him a glowing endorsement, but Mitch is hardly going to say to a reporter that he's a dud.

As much as NRL coaches are the sum of their squad, their assistants, their depth through the grades and (from year to year) injuries and other random f**kery, experience in the (or next to the) hot seat means a everything. Otherwise merkins like the Walker Bros and other left of centre randoms would have been given gigs by now.
Lol Mitch said something like he’s the best coach he’s worked with doesn’t say much for he current potato in charge. Well who would you replace him with then if you pushed into making a call?? Easy to piss on someone’s opinion when you don’t have one yourself.

Gronk

Staff member
Lol Mitch said something like he’s the best coach he’s worked with doesn’t say much for he current potato in charge. Well who would you replace him with then if you pushed into making a call?? Easy to piss on someone’s opinion when you don’t have one yourself.

Ted Lasso.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Slater is another pipe dream, lol Furner or pay?? Seriously?? I’d rather Baldy see out his contract if we ever get that desperate.

We should have gotten Flanagan f**k the optics.

Pay was handed a shit storm by the Dogs and preformed better than Barrett and Ciraldo did with better players at their disposal.

if you had a problem with nepotism by BA than I don't know why you'd want Flanagan there.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pay was handed a shit storm by the Dogs and preformed better than Barrett and Ciraldo did with better players at their disposal.

if you had a problem with nepotism by BA than I don't know why you'd want Flanagan there.
Flanagan is a proven GF winner. he also took over a shitshow from Ricky and he built his team from the ground up. Beat a quality Storm side in 2016. You really think he would have ever picked His son over Moses or Brown?? Flanno Jr might or landed here as a back up, who do we have now as a back up for next season?? No one anyway.

84 Baby

Referee
Slater is another pipe dream, lol Furner or pay?? Seriously?? I’d rather Baldy see out his contract if we ever get that desperate.

We should have gotten Flanagan f**k the optics.
I reckon you need to step away from it for awhile.
In one post you’ve got:
Anyone is better than BA
One target is unrealistic
Two other targets are worse
Then grass is greener with Flanagan after he’s already signed elsewhere

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon you need to step away from it for awhile.
In one post you’ve got:
Anyone is better than BA
One target is unrealistic
Two other targets are worse
Then grass is greener with Flanagan after he’s already signed elsewhere
I said we should have hired him, it’s too late now obviously. And I love bagging baldy but he’s a better option than Furner who hasn’t coached first grade in how long and Dean Pay?? Really?

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach
Flanagan is a proven GF winner. he also took over a shitshow from Ricky and he built his team from the ground up. Beat a quality Storm side in 2016. You really think he would have ever picked His son over Moses or Brown?? Flanno Jr might or landed here as a back up, who do we have now as a back up for next season?? No one anyway.

Asi is our backup next year he did ok and another year on will be better hopefully next year he sees 0 first grade though.

King-Gutho94

Coach
If we had that much to spend we would surely have better places to spend it than a head coach.
I must have got shafted with my membership prices then if we have had 35k members more then any other Sydney club 2 years in a row.

How the hell don't we have any money to spend.

It's not like our money pays the players and coaches that's what the NRL grant is for.