What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
I must have got shafted with my membership prices then if we have had 35k members more then any other Sydney club 2 years in a row.

How the hell don't we have any money to spend.

It's not like our money pays the players and coaches that's what the NRL grant is for.
Yea what does that money go towards?

Incorrect

Coach
Lol Mitch said something like he’s the best coach he’s worked with doesn’t say much for he current potato in charge. Well who would you replace him with then if you pushed into making a call?? Easy to piss on someone’s opinion when you don’t have one yourself.
How about Andy Farrell... has a rich history in league and currently in charge of the #1 union team in the world... obviously knows how to put systems in place to generate success.... pipe dream but would be the out of the box thinking we need!!

P.S - opinion may be biased by my current locale.... 😉

T.S Quint

Coach
I must have got shafted with my membership prices then if we have had 35k members more then any other Sydney club 2 years in a row.

It's not like our money pays the players and coaches that's what the NRL grant is for.

Because none of those 35k members are rich and influential people. You can have 5k members, but if just one of them is Nick Politis then you will come out above the other teams.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

There’s plenty of other running costs or else why did the Panthers brag about spending so much: https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2022/05/02/panthers-reveal-the-price-of-success/

I'd say membership income (and the advantage we have) pales compared to some other sources of club income.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How about Andy Farrell... has a rich history in league and currently in charge of the #1 union team in the world... obviously knows how to put systems in place to generate success.... pipe dream but would be the out of the box thinking we need!!

P.S - opinion may be biased by my current locale.... 😉
Are you in Pennsylvania?

Soto

Bench
Let's hope it's not the old version that can't pass, and too slow.

Speaking of teddy what a joke I saw he got nominated as one of the three of the nominations for Dally M Full Back of the year.

Who did the nominations Ruan Sims
I'm sure she watched 7 mins of a tedesco game

Eelementary

Post Whore
Who would you bring in as replacements?

There seems to be a major lack of new blood/talent in the NRL coaching and footy departments in general.

My grandma would coach better than Arthur.

And she's no longer with us.

The guy is stale, and a one-dimensional coach, and he has shown that when his gameplan doesn't work, we are up the creek.

Literally anyone else, please.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The fullback with the best stats this year is Walsh, slightly ahead of Edwards and Tedesco. But Tedesco at his best blows Walsh (and everyone else) out of the water. Only 2021 Trbojevic is better.