What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gazzamatta

Coach
That try is fkn amazing...I can keep watching that many times over...it's a shame Semi didn't stay around longer. He was worth every cent he wanted...he wasn't a winger he was a footy player, an excitement machine, a very unique player.
Him and EG senior have been my favourite wingers at Parra. On his day EGJ was also very very good. He was extremely strong and also super quick
I agree. Semi definitely overtook Glover in that best ever Eels team selected a fair while ago.
Would Dick Thornett and Wynn hold their place over Hindmarsh for example.
I rate Fui higher than Dean Pay.
All just opinions I suppose.

Tiger5150

Bench
Gee, if just one of your halves had those figures this year you might have actually won another game. Elite figures for any Tigers players.

And yet......Parra keep shopping at Casa del Concord. You guys have another one on their way to you shortly. This time it will actually strengthen both squads. We release a player we have too much depth in and you sign a player you have no depth in (not an outside back).

TheCrowe

Juniors
We have been after him for ages. Seems to have stagnated.
Id rather stick with Hands.

Last edited:
Lucky we now have Hodgson in our coaching ranks, who can help Simpkin reach the next level...

He's two years younger than Hands, so a fair bit of potential - and would possibly consider paying us just for the chance to get away from the spoon cabinet... 😂

Parra Pride

Referee
That try is fkn amazing...I can keep watching that many times over...it's a shame Semi didn't stay around longer. He was worth every cent he wanted...he wasn't a winger he was a footy player, an excitement machine, a very unique player.
Him and EG senior have been my favourite wingers at Parra. On his day EGJ was also very very good. He was extremely strong and also super quick
Semi was a f**king freak, losing him was one of the worst decisions we have made. Give him the ball with 1 metre to work with and seventeen defenders in front of him he was probably a shot at getting a try out of it.

Latest posts