What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
If it was a matter of not offering him what he was worth he would've ended up at another NRL club. The fact is the salary cap pushed him out of the game. But I'd prefer him overseas than at the Roosters or Broncos.
A mate of mine knows his manager at the time. (Not sure if he still is his manager)
We could've kept Semi for not much more...true story...(we are in the rumours thread in any case)
We needed to move on our offer a bit more and he was staying in Australia...

TheRam

Coach
A mate of mine knows his manager at the time. (Not sure if he still is his manager)
We could've kept Semi for not much more...true story...(we are in the rumours thread in any case)

That's how I remember it at the time too. But is anyone really surprised we got it totally wrong?

As for anything Pou says on these matters, well you may as well believe that aliens handed the Australian aboriginal the first boomerang. Same same.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Considering he was such a great player it’s surprising no other NRL club could match his ‘reasonable’ contract demands. Radradra f**ked us around for years before he left. He is a mercenary, and I don’t believe any rumours pushed by his manager.

Before his blocking spree dummy spit, Pou at least used to be amusing on occasion. But now he's sticking to the script as a dumb troll against your fellow fans... and has never been more wrong or boring.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No no, whatever happened they f**ked up and deadshit fans could've done a better job.
Tongue Goat GIF

Latest posts