What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
That's how I remember it at the time too. But is anyone really surprised we got it totally wrong?

As for anything Pou says on these matters, well you may as well believe that aliens handed the Australian aboriginal the first boomerang. Same same.
:):):)

hindy111

Post Whore
That's how I remember it at the time too. But is anyone really surprised we got it totally wrong?

As for anything Pou says on these matters, well you may as well believe that aliens handed the Australian aboriginal the first boomerang. Same same.

He may of blocked you Ram.

gaffer

Juniors
wonder if Bevan French would like to come back to Parra and have a go at centre he could cover for fullback as well as winger

Gazzamatta

Coach
Interesting that hes just won The Man of Steel Award playing 5/8.
After his poor showing on the wing he was dropped to the 2s and played a number of games at 5/8. I thought he was terrific and I was hoping for a "BA Frozen Out" re think. Regrettably once the big chill starts theres no coming back. Well except for Grand Finals that is.

Gronk

Staff member
After his poor showing on the wing he was dropped to the 2s and played a number of games at 5/8. I thought he was terrific and I was hoping for a "BA Frozen Out" re think. Regrettably once the big chill starts theres no coming back. Well except for Grand Finals that is.
You’d be right if other NRL clubs were queuing up for his signature.

yy_cheng

Coach
Yeah freeze him out during the year but reward him for the gf

Latest posts