What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
So getting bent over by the NT government as well.

Is the $1million really worth it at the end of the day. If those 2 points ain't achieved by the side. Like it wasnt the difference between us and making 8 this year when we missed out by 1 game. As there were others we pissed away. But gee playing at Commbank where we have close to a 75% winning record since it reopened we have built a pretty good fortress and tough to beat there.

We basically have given away our rights for 1 home game for a bit of extra cash.

Anyway i have been to Darwin in 2021 was a great week up there we flogged the Broncos had Anzac day up there went and did some fishing, saw some crocodiles went out to Kakadu.

No rush to go back for me.

Would be nice if the club want to sell a home game maybe try somewhere else where the climate isn't as big a factor.

At least if they take it to Perth both teams have to fly 5 bloody hours to the joint. And you dont have the weather as a lottery.
The really odd thing about is why don’t the NT Government give that money to Cows to take one of their home games there? That would make the most sense. Cows have decent support there, they’re more readily acclimatised to the conditions and the difference between going to Cowland or Darwin is relatively the same for any club south of Moreton Bay

TheRam

Coach
I hear what you are saying and Ive experienced my fair share of crazies but the bottom line is either you are for equality and freedom for all Australian citizens or you are against it. No society has ever been perfect and its likely it will never be. If you gave me a choice to live now or in the 50s I would choose now without hesitation.

Feminism isn't about equality. Never was, never has been. It roughly started around 1760's and it was always a fringe group of women that were despised by almost all other regular women. If you what to know the true history of where it came from then look no further the Mary Wollstonecarft mother of Mary Shelley of Frankenstein fame and aunty to Edward Wollstonecraft that the Sydney North Shore suburb was named after. Small world isn't it?

Here's a clue...she was an absolute nutter and the whole movement was full of these radical nutters that hated men and wanted to be dominant over them(not equal to) and including all other women. Do some digging and you will see how right I am. Fast forward to the 1950's and 1960's when the CIA got involved to use the movement for their own devises, but again do your own research and you will see for yourself.

And don't start me on the Suffragettes movement that led to all of this crap from 1840 to 1920 which finally gave women the vote. A total abomination.

Women shouldn't vote.

Period!

Pazza

First Grade
The complaints about who we take and why we go to NT aren’t at the team. There at the management

Fair

From what I understand the nrl choses who and why??? Cause the NT gov pays a mil a year I'm pretty sure.

Point is if we are going to win it all we better get use to putting our best forward more often than not. No matter the circumstances.

Soto

Bench
In my opinion we should play NZ, Raiders or Storm in the NT. The 3 teams which most likely have the most opposite extreme of weather conditions especially middle of winter. Yes we have winter in Sydney but think it would take more acclimatising from these teams than playing a Qld team who would have more of a similar weather pattern to the NT (probably less so for GC)

T.S Quint

Coach
Feminism isn't about equality. Never was, never has been. It roughly started around 1760's and it was always a fringe group of women that were despised by almost all other regular women. If you what to know the true history of where it came from then look no further the Mary Wollstonecarft mother of Mary Shelley of Frankenstein fame and aunty to Edward Wollstonecraft that the Sydney North Shore suburb was named after. Small world isn't it?

Here's a clue...she was an absolute nutter and the whole movement was full of these radical nutters that hated men and wanted to be dominant over them(not equal to) and including all other women. Do some digging and you will see how right I am. Fast forward to the 1950's and 1960's when the CIA got involved to use the movement for their own devises, but again do your own research and you will see for yourself.

And don't start me on the Suffragettes movement that led to all of this crap from 1840 to 1920 which finally gave women the vote. A total abomination.

Women shouldn't vote.

Period!

I have done my own research, and my conclusion is that this is all garbage.