What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
They prepare contingencies for every injured or sent off player when they name the team on Tuesday. They have a plan. They don’t just think it up on the spot.

If plan B is bad it means plan C would be worse.
Actually I recall BA saying last year in a presser that he doesnt plan for that as there are too many combinations of injuries/send offs to cater for and he doesn't know which ones will come up so he doesn't plan for it.

Tiger5150

Bench
Mate. One of my little birds reckons Noafaluma is not happy and a return is on the cards. Eels?
Funny you should mention it. Some birds in northern England tell other little birds that migrate that Nofa wasn’t made aware that it was cold In Salford and that he would have to travel more than 7mins to get to training. These birds tell me that David is exploring his options to move to warmer climes with accommodations closer to training.

The Predictor

Juniors
Funny you should mention it. Some birds in northern England tell other little birds that migrate that Nofa wasn’t made aware that it was cold In Salford and that he would have to travel more than 7mins to get to training. These birds tell me that David is exploring his options to move to warmer climes with accommodations closer to training.
Rouse Hill ?

Pazza

First Grade
Yep. We’re obviously not a poor club. We have more resources than the Tigers or Titans, for example. Our record over the past five years suggests we are better resourced than most clubs. But there is no chance we are one of the biggest. We would’ve done a lot better since 1986 if that were the case.

Can you explain to me why, the world richest sporting organisation.. the dallas cowboys haven't won a superbowl since 1995???

Eelogical

Referee
Is there a clubhouse? Asking for a friend
There was. The original was a shed out Penrith way. Many bones on bones meetings were held there before the treasurer cooked the books and set up new premises in the inner city. They're currently waiting for council approval and funding from the government. It doesn't look good going forward.

Latest posts