What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

strider

Post Whore
Kelly showed more promise than what he achieved. I did say I would rather him ahead of Chris Sandow. Probably still would but they are both ordinary.

He is definitely an organising seven. He would allow Norman to use his running game. Cronk renewed his contract and Munster looks to have sown up the halves spot. I doubt they will let him go but how long would he wait for Cronk.
He only needs to wait for Slater to retire, not Cronk

lingard

Coach
What skills??? He showed absolutely nothng to suggest he is anywhere near first grade. His defence is poor as well BA will go with Robbo before him every time.

He's never played at NRL level before. Very involved. Good kicking game, good passing game. Very willing to get in amongst the rough stuff. I like the look of him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He's never played at NRL level before. Very involved. Good kicking game, good passing game. Very willing to get in amongst the rough stuff. I like the look of him.
You must of watched a different player to me then, he put one nice grubber in against a side that to stuffed to chase the kick and backed up once for a try. The two games with Norman out when he had the chance to put his hand up he was MIA.

TheRam

Coach
I was wildly indifferent. Does that make me less bad?

It makes you a progressive liberal. You know like the ones that break windows, set fires to property, beat people and pepper spray women in the face, to fight fascism by being fascists.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It makes you a progressive liberal. You know like the ones that break windows, set fires to property, beat people and pepper spray women in the face, to fight fascism by being fascists.
That doesn't sound like someone who is indifferent.

TheRam

Coach
Just a short video on immigration that puts everything in perspective and then throw in the possible threat of terrorism and it makes no sense whatsoever. Why take the risk?

But don't let a good lefty get in the way of facts and truth, lets just burn it all down to get our way.

hindy111

Post Whore
The duke also tweeted the NRL is a mess and its all about to get messier in the next few weeks or something along those lines. Anyone think it has to do with all the investigations and fraud with player managers? I feel a big story might break " Greenberg" ;)

The duke also tweeted the NRL is a mess and its all about to get messier in the next few weeks or something along those lines. Anyone think it has to do with all the investigations and fraud with player managers? I feel a big story might break " Greenberg" ;)

maybe he is talking about irvine & the police investigation?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

you need to learn how to source tweets

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
This doesn't just happen to us.

Payments to Ben Barba under his short-lived one-year contract with Cronulla will reportedly put a dent in the NRL club's salary cap.

That's despite the NRL not registering the contract before Barba's exit from the Sharks.

The NRL are forcing Cronulla to include up to $50,000 paid to Barba over the last month in their 2017 salary cap, according to Fairfax Media, but the league said the matter is yet to be determined.

"The NRL will determine whether any payments made to Ben during the current football year should be regarded as a termination payment," an NRL spokesperson told AAP.

"If so, they would be included in the cap."

Meanwhile, Barba has been farewelled by his former Sharks teammates as he heads to France to play rugby union with Toulon.

"This guy (Barba) was a massive part of our first ever premiership," Sharks captain Paul Gallen said in Instagram.

"His talents will be missed but all the boys will miss the great fella we got to know. Good luck Benny."

Barba, 27, was was hit with a 12-game NRL ban for a second positive illicit drugs test after last year's grand final in October.

He was released from his contract with the Sharks to seek help for personal issues, but was re-signed on a one-year deal in January.

Barba last week expressed dismay about the NRL's delay in accepting his playing contract with the Sharks.

He was unregistered by the league at the time he chose to sign with Toulon - a month after his contract had been submitted.

He said supporting his family was his main priority.

The premiership-winning fullback accepted a two-and-a-half year deal worth a reported $1 million a season with the Top 14 heavyweights.

Read more at http://wwos.nine.com.au/2017/02/07/...al-to-count-in-salary-cap#Px6m7tKw9dgKtC6q.99

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just a short video on immigration that puts everything in perspective and then throw in the possible threat of terrorism and it makes no sense whatsoever. Why take the risk?

But don't let a good lefty get in the way of facts and truth, lets just burn it all down to get our way.

The left and the right are both full of shit. Everything is shit.

You can't claim one side is shit when such a claim comes from a position of shit. That's just shit and fails to recognise that all things left and all things right are equally shit.

I can't emphasis strongly enough how shit that really is.

#ShittyMcShitShit

Last edited:
The left and the right are both full of shit. Everything is shit.

You can't claim one side is shit when such a claim comes from a position of shit. That's just shit and fails to recognise that all things left and all things right are equally shit.

A can't emphasis strongly enough how shit that really is.

#ShittyMcShitShit

to quote bill hicks:
“I'll show you politics in America. Here it is, right here. 'I think the puppet on the right shares my beliefs.' 'I think the puppet on the left is more to my liking.' 'Hey, wait a minute, there's one guy holding out both puppets!'”