What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Parra Pride

Referee
You know what I’d do if I was Parra. We want an x - factor player don’t we? Then be ruthless and offer Reece Walsh $1.5m a year. Give him a 5 year deal and blow the Broncos out of the water. He hasn’t signed yet.

Get rid of one our props, Lane and tell Gutherson that he won’t be fullback long term.
I'd cream my pants five times over within the first few minutes of us signing Walsh if that ever happened, so luckily for my pants that'll never happen. He's a trackhead, but f**k if he isn't exciting to watch and he just makes shit happen.

Glenneel

Bench
It means the PO ended up worthless to the player, which benefits us. He should only have taken up the option if it was overs. If he has rival offers on big money we would do well not to match them.
Or a big risk by his manager. His form on Friday will tell if he is a budding champion or not and if the latter we may have him for a cheaper price, unless some desperate club makes a play for him.

Soto

Bench
We did with Drown and Penisini, who are strong defenders. Talagi has a lot to work on. Currently he is blocked by Gutherson, Lomax, Penisini, Drown and Moses for 2025. How long does the little merkin want to wait? The Bulldogs can give him 20+ games next year.
Absolutely zero chance they can give him that. They won't sign him...to play where?
They have their 3/4 line stacked with about 8 very good to decent players. Fullback is covered. Burton 5/8. Only position would be 7 and he's not a 7

Eelementary

Post Whore

Lol

Again he acts like he's the second coming of Jamie Lyon...

What the f**k have you done in First Grade, Talagi?

Scored a good try against Manly, and then....what?

You can leave, for all I care.

He's so over-rated, it's not funny, but the media keeps pumping this agenda that he's some superstar kid.

When the game was on the line against the Tigers, he did nothing.

Enter Lachlan Galvin, who put on the match-winning play for the Tigers.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
If Talangi took up the player option he would have been off contract for 2026 in November anyway. There’s every chance we are preparing a longer contract and the whole going to market is a media beat up. ( also a good chance we are fiddling with our dicks while the Roosters make an offer too).

Eelementary

Post Whore
If Talangi took up the player option he would have been off contract for 2026 in November anyway. There’s every chance we are preparing a longer contract and the whole going to market is a media beat up. ( also a good chance we are fiddling with our dicks while the Roosters make an offer too).

I hope we call his bluff.

He hasn't shown enough to suggest he is a priority re-signing, imo.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I cant take a dribbler in Dobbo seriously.

I still think Wayne will drag this out for a month or two at least.

What's the rush from Wayne's perspective.

He could wait for the Cows job tbh because i reckon Payten is on thin ice if the cows keep spiralling.

I see that as a better fit for Wayne then what Souths are in atm.

Latest posts