What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
As far as I see it, there's only a few things wrong going on in the U.S.A.
It all revolves around the 2nd amendment of their constitution. I doubt many of them have actually read it They probably think it to be a lengthy document and cbf'd. It's only a few short sentences. Those sentences are quite specific in that the right to keep or bear arms are dependent on being a member of a well organised militia for the security of a fee state.
In other words, if your gov has become tyrannical and no longer working for the people by the people, then it's time to do a successful Jan6 job on capitol hill and flush out them deep state merkins , have a coup and start again refreshed.
Those yanks are far too pissweak for that. They would rather just parrot 2A 2A as a justification for their firearms without actually using them for what the purpose of that amendment is.
The home of the free and the land of the brave, my f**kin arse!
You don't know what you're' talking about. Have you been there? I've lived there. And stop posting in the wrong thread about political stuff.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Even when we made the grand final our defence was average …. Someone may check but i think we were bottom 8 defensively

Fail.

We were top 8.

We were 8th!!

OK, so you've got a point, our defence is never elite.

I personally think it is the structures. Also when did we last actually have a defensive minded coach on the staff?

lingard

Coach
Well the question would be what is sucess I guess. Someone who has built a financial empire? Someone who have developed many deep friendships? Someone who has helped others with generosity and time?
Someone who has banged 100s of women may think they are a big succes.
I'd argue the most successful person are the ones who can live humble,gently and modestly without creating friction amongst other humans. But social media wouldn't agree
I agree.
Banging 100's of women would be good, though.

Zoso

Juniors
You don't know what you're' talking about. Have you been there? I've lived there. And stop posting in the wrong thread about political stuff.
I’ve been there quite a few times through many states, even the middle ones.
The reality of what you experience when you’re there, compared to what you might perceive through media, are worlds apart.
America is an idea as much as a country and needs to succeed, as an idea and a state, otherwise we’re all f*cked.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Ah noooooo players don't just wake up and are defensive dynamos ya Merkin..

It also brings me back to the fact that the club never got their defence better over the years had plenty of time to either coach them into being better at defending or get the right guys in.

You will notice how the dogs are priding themselves on their defence even though most of the players are plod.. It's because it's how they have been coached..
Or is it how they've been recruited?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was highly experimental but I doubt we would agree as to what that experiment was.
Anyone could catch it and spread it to anyone, jab or no jab.
See, this is dishonest. It turns a quantitative fact into a simplistic qualitative binary. It's like saying seatbelts don't stop you dying. Risk controls don't have to be 100% effective to do their job. If they reduce the risk they are effective.

Latest posts