What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Was there TCT involvement at the Club yesterday. I must say Ive fallen well behind on their pods etc so I may have missed it but I didnt see anything as I usually do. I noticed the big screens advertised an after match function after the game in Jacks but no mention of TCT? Hopefully alls good there.
That’s cos they are in the Bistro.

Avenger

Immortal
IMG_5924.jpeg
Rumour from the angry podcast. Won’t be taking up his option for 2026.

Yawn.

I’d take Metcalf if that happens or develop Josh Lynn. Brown has similar peanut qualities to Brandon Smith. Sydney is not for them.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I reckon he'd take unders to leave Sydney, less than his player option(s) with us? The property market here is crazy, and it'd be a chance to really "reset" his lifestyle elsewhere, post Golden Sheaf incident.

You'd hope we'd use that chance if it comes to organise to gain some promising player from Warriors in the transaction, either a 6 or a 1 (assuming Gutho will be medically cooked by then).