What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I agree obviously.
My slight issue is that these claims are all heresy, innuendo and rumours. The best thing is that there has been no leaks or inside info from our inner sanctum heading to the press regarding the backroom staff or indeed themselves.
I don't want to go all Pou here but that is good.
Sure, the media can bullshit all they like and invent as much speculation as they can invent to sell clicks. That's what they're good at.
In the end, none of us know what is going on behind the scenes. Even the most learned posters here will only ever get one side of the story from their insiders.
I'd like to think that as most of us are long, long term supporters, we can see through what is going on and after decades of this shite, can see through some of these issues as well or better than anyone sprouting shit and unsubstantiated rumours that are portrayed in the media.
I hope we can hire some good new assistants for the coach to help. The only thing we have heard is no TBaz which is good.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Sure
All I am saying is that performances might not improve until squad and contract management do
I expect defence will improve fairly quickly. I also expect that improved defensive system to overflow to Cup, Flegg, Ball, Matts etc.
It won't be perfect but should be noticeable. Positive trends if you like.

Chipmunk

Coach
Ok, so as many of suggested, Ryles needs a new team around him to get us to where we need to be. So if I think about this in terms of forum members, I’m thinking the following…
Chairman - Twizzle obviously
HOF - has to be Stagger Eel
R&R committee - Delboy and Avenger, with Avenger threatening with his Shit list
Half time rev up man - Hineyrulz to tell the players the truth
Head of Sponsorship - MJC
Digital Director- has to be Gronk
Motivational guru - Parraboy
Interesting savant guy who just knows shit - Hindy111
Our mental health guru - Elementary
And of course management consultant who no one listens to - The Pou.
Thoughts???
EDIT - almost forgot
head of festivities - HappymEEL
board member to keep everyone in line - Suity
Just looks like a lot of "jobs for the boys"...

Sounds like something that James Morisset would approve of if he was still around.
If he has anything to do with ward 21 then I would say so.
Have you read Peter Kocan's books, The Treatment and The Cure? About a social misfit who shot I think the local member for Manly Warringah in public in Sydney in the early '70s, I think.
His experience was probably pretty tame compared to some who went before him.
Anyway, onwards n upwards.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure the previous coach reported to MoN and Ryles probably won't either, so as a direct report to the CEO you would think he would be able to bring things to his attention as needed.

This is what concerns me. Someone has already mentioned that Ryles will want a clean out including MON, but I cant see where he has the power to do that.

If he reports to the CEO he can raise the issue with him but I'm not that confident that our CEO will act on it.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Sure but again was he the only problem ?
I find it impossible that BA was solely to blame for our predicament. His sacking was the right call but MON is the other senior football manager, he has to be accountable for some of the mess.

Im giving Maclduff and Saratonos a pass. Its the football department that’s failed

Last edited:

The Predictor

Juniors
Has nothing to do with the club not moving BA on and everything to do with the way the club went about doing it. At least I know who I need to mute on here. You lot were probably behind harassing Jake out of the club too with the toxic behavior that was thrown at him. Who can blame Matt for wanting to leave the club after the way so called “fans” treated his brother and the boards deplorable treatment of his father
I think we have found the female Pou pou

Avenger

Immortal
Has nothing to do with the club not moving BA on and everything to do with the way the club went about doing it. At least I know who I need to mute on here. You lot were probably behind harassing Jake out of the club too with the toxic behavior that was thrown at him. Who can blame Matt for wanting to leave the club after the way so called “fans” treated his brother and the boards deplorable treatment of his father
Ma'am

I thank you for making an amazing lamb roast and securing Zac Lomax for us.

Latest posts