What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Stevie

Bench
I actually quite like, quite admire the incredible Panthers story so don’t want to block Blk Pthr but I also need to not feel depressed.
Come on bro, picking on us is like abusing the special Olympic losers. Give us a break.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I see you are still Salty after the loss. I can’t help pointing out the truth. Even the Ref tried to help you blokes, 9-3 penalty count I believe. Just be happy that you have lost to the games best team of the modern era.
Still on here trolling the team coming second last, this is after your team has won the last 3 comps. If don't think thats a little sad i can't help you.

EelsFan05

Bench
We tried but the official and bunker switched off for the last 5 minutes and refused to actually look at the offside and players taken out, anyway despite that obviously impacting on the outcome it was a good game.
They bunkers TV's were definitely turned off during the RCG knock on review. If that wasn't stripped, I'm not actually sure I understand the rules..

Soto

Bench
When there were was SO much money to be won or in this case lost, some required intervention or non intervention was required....clear as fkn day we were rorted regardless of which team you support.
Will be interesting to see if the McLean offside, Martin taking Asi out twice and the so called RCG strip/knock on is even mentioned/raised in the review.
The NRL should've come out over the weekend and put the conjecture to bed.
Any panfer fan to gloat over that on Fri is a bigger farkwit than one could imagine. Yet come on any opposition teams forum and keep going just goes to show had sad a c&#/ you really are...
Karma is a bitch and you will cop it in spades coming up