What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Pazza

First Grade
Over Hayne at his peak had he not gone off the rails?
He could of been the best of all time. 2014 looked like he just put it all together. He single handed won an origin series.
He was 26 and just getting to he peak years
NO WAY

He was an elite player but we never won anything with him. I'm excited over the next few years of having a genuine elite hafback.

hindy111

Post Whore
100%. Merkins have short memories about our No.7 jersey curse.

View attachment 92758

Moses is a very good halfback. Not the best. Maybe top 3. Never ever a chance to be talked about as an immortal.

Jarryd Hayne was a two time Dally M winner and potentially the greatest player the game has produced. Had he backed up his 2014 form for another 4-5 yrs then he takes that crown I'd say as the beat player the games seen.
Anyone who prefers Moses to that is a fool

Gronk

Staff member
Moses is a very good halfback. Not the best. Maybe top 3. Never ever a chance to be talked about as an immortal.

Jarryd Hayne was a two time Dally M winner and potentially the greatest player the game has produced. Had he backed up his 2014 form for another 4-5 yrs then he takes that crown I'd say as the beat player the games seen.
Anyone who prefers Moses to that is a fool
That's great mate. He got us to a GF like Moses has. We also were regulars in the semis with Moses.

How did we go after 2009 with your immortal ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Having lightweight forwards is great for mobility, and ruck defence - but we need to offset that somewhat with quick, powerful backs, like Penrith do.

We have powerful backs, like Sivo, and Penisini.

We have quick backs, like Simonsson.

But we don't have backs with both attributes, imo.

Latest posts