What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Chipmunk

Coach
You'd have to think a club like the Broncos have someone in mind to have made this decision so abruptly.

I wonder if Bellyache is a chance.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Tiger5150

Bench
Unlike Penrith, Manly have never won the spoon, which was my point. Filling your squad with kids is a recipe for running last.
Yeah that never works..........
images
images
7085a40c96051cba15cb4f33acd5a36c42417857

sydney-nsw-liam-fulton-and-bryce-gibbs-of-the-tigers-celebrate-after-winning-the-nrl-grand.jpg

sydney-australia-robbie-farah-and-benji-marshall-of-the-tigers-present-the-nrl-premiership.jpg

Tiger5150

Bench
The trick is keeping these merkins. Wait and see. In fact, think back to your strong juniors of a decade ago. Plenty of NRL premiership winners came out of your club but none of them won with the Tigers.

None? Really? Do I need to post photos?

Don’t be fooled. Bringing them into your pathways is only part of the solution. Penrith crowing about their great junior development is smoke and mirrors to distract from Keno TPAs.
So Penrith fund their junior development? What a radical idea......

King-Gutho94

Coach
It should be easier to win with Broncos resources than ours.
They can have all the resources in the world.

When muppets are in charge and letting the old boys try to run the club look what happens.

It's embarrassing for a club like Broncos to have an 18 year premiership drought.

I put it on Par with our drought considering the advantages they have across the board from finances, draw fixtures, nursery.

Tiger5150

Bench
I don't know who all those players are.
Ergo, your development is shit.

Good day sir.
The test will be whether you know who they are in three years. Around about the same time that another product of Tigers development, Mitchell Moses, leaves Parra. Lets revisit then.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
None? Really? Do I need to post photos?
I don’t want to see your photos of little kids from 2005. I’m talking about the likes of premiership winners Tedesco, Korobeite, JAC, Fifita, Papahuyzen, etc, etc
So Penrith fund their junior development? What a radical idea......
Sounds expensive. Penrith didn’t start until they got a massive loan from Gould’s mate Packer.